Foresight Sports, a Vista Outdoor Company, is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. As a total technology provider, we offer complete vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market with engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance all under one roof. We are recognized as the industry leader in performance measurement systems by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets. Located in San Diego, CA.
The Accounting Manager supports accounting operations, including monthly close, GL, inventory and cost accounting. This role supports the FP&A function in budgeting and forecasting exercises and provides supervision and growth opportunities for Accounting Staff.
- Assists in the monthly/quarterly/annual financial close and reporting process. Ensures that books and records are maintained in accordance with US GAAP
- Manages cost accounting for manufactured and purchased inventory
- Performs General Ledger functions (journal entries, reconciliations, etc.) for assigned accounts
- Maintains integrity and internal controls over areas of responsibility
- Participate in periodic budget to actual reviews and provides forecast updates as necessary
- Manages small team of AP functions
- Provides accounting assistance to operations staff and responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs
- Participates in annual audit of SOX compliance
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience in a publicly traded company
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with inventory and cost accounting models and processing in a manufacturing, wholesale, and retail distribution environment (MISys MRP preferred)
- Experience with ERP platforms (NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with Planning platforms (Planful preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to complete assignments in a timely manner while managing and prioritizing deliverables
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled.