The TaylorMade Global Brand Marketing team is responsible for exciting the golf industry through world-class storytelling in the creation & execution of highly visible and impactful campaigns that drive awareness, consideration and sales for the company’s products. This team is responsible for delivering and flawlessly executing the full scope of the holistic go-to-market plan for each product.
We are seeking a Brand Manager, Direct-To-Consumer to join this team in a highly visible position. In this role,you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day planning, management and execution marketing activities for products sold on TaylorMadeGolf.com around the world that support short and long-term business objectives.
As Brand Manager, Direct-To-Consumer you will:
- Drive the end to end go to-market launch process, briefing cross functional support teams, planning, reviewing, recommendations for KPIs, reviewing marketing communication, and ensuring alignment of key messaging and positioning across all channels:
- Business GTM: ensures the operational and business goals are aligned for the product launch
- Marketing GTM: ensures that all collateral, PR, social, and external communication plans line up with the product launch
- Product GTM: ensures that the value proposition, positioning, and messaging aligns with the company goals
- Assist in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market for the DTC space.
- Work with internal teams and agencies to set, monitor and optimize media strategies & executions that drive traffic and maximize business results, including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Program, Programmatic media buys.
- Collaborate closely with social and e-mail teams to ensure we are maximizing CRM and DTC opportunities in our go-to-market plans.
- Collaborates with eCommerce product team to manage the global DTC product calendar, ensuring each launch garners appropriate resources and fully leveraged launch plans.
- Measures and analyzes the success of DTC product launches not only in sales but brand energy and traffic uplift created with each drop.
- Leads product seeding initiative for each DTC product release, ensuring pre-release promotion with media, key influencers, and athletes.
- Holds internal teams to high standard of flawless execution across each marketing touchpoint.
- Analyze and present to wider teams on marketplace trends related to DTC & e-commerce.
- Lead & facilitate post-mortem sessions to define future improvement areas by conducting and reporting on post-campaign analysis including ROI metrics.
- Develop comprehensive DTC launch presentations with detailed plans for achieving desired KPI’s deliverables and goals for share-outs with leadership team.
- Track KPIs and recommend strategic and tactical changes based on results. Leads A/B testing of messaging and concepts.
- Develop CRM and customer loyalty strategies with internal teams to execute, track, and optimize performance.
- Manage external creative, video, photography to develop industry leading suite of campaign assets. Ensures proper mix and quantity of assets to support sell-through of both short- and long-term product initiatives.
- Create relevant documents and get approvals from key decision makers. Documents includes, but are not limited to: creative briefs, content briefs, messaging documents, photoshoot plans/schedules, and customer-facing collateral and marketing materials.
- Communicate updates, status of relevant projects, and business results to relevant team members, agency partners, and others in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Performs other responsibilities as required
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Broad understanding of brand management and how all facets of the marketing mix can influence consumer behavior, market performance, competitive dynamics, etc.
- Strong English verbal & written communication skills with ability to present articulately to all audiences
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize consumer behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Outgoing personality able to quickly develop relationships at all levels of an organization and across functions. Ability to influence and lead cross functional teams to champion new concepts and ideas is critical.
- Passion/interest and deep knowledge of golf is required to be successful in this role.
- Passion for exclusive product, licensed product, and collaborations
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of progressive marketing experience at an e-commerce or DTC brand or agency, preferably with experience marketing limited edition or e-commerce exclusive drops.
- Strong background in consumer marketing through online media sources including paid search, CRM, SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, and social media.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions, consistent computer use,
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.