JOB SUMMARY: The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, creative golf lover. A motivated marketing professional with a self-starter attitude and the ability to collaborate with a team would thrive in this position. Centered in the Marketing Department, this person will spearhead elements of our media strategy, agency relations, and more, as well as be involved in content, digital marketing efforts, and overall campaign strategy and execution. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Owning relationships with third parties including agencies, media vendors, etc. as well as keeping communications with those parties up-to-date
- Joining the Marketing team in concepting, management and execution of campaigns
- Managing project deadlines internally and externally
- Creating content for newsletters, social media, emails, website, and more
- Creating assets for various platforms using Adobe Creative Suite
- Tracking and organizing elements of marketing campaigns
- Other tasks as necessary
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field preferred
- 4-6 years of relatable experience preferred
- An interest in golf
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Strong writing and verbal skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive
- Experience with CMS, HTML + CSS, graphic design, and UI/UX design is preferred
- Work samples highlighting previous campaigns from concept to creation is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Corporate team environment
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES AND COORDINATION: N/A
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM THE JOB: Computer, Social media management software, Word processing software
The salary range for this role is $75K-$80K. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s particular pay position within this range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs.
Club Champion, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.