Callaway Golf is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Callaway Golf is seeking an expert Search Engine Optimization professional to lead our SEO efforts. You will lead strategy and execution to increase traffic, customer acquisition and revenue on our websites.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage SEO growth strategy and execution to drive customer acquisition and revenue
- Analyze current SEO including site and page structure, site content and internal linking and provide data-driven recommendations and next steps
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to execute necessary site changes
- Keep internal stakeholders and leadership informed
- Analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Maintain current knowledge of developments and SEO best practices
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Deep understanding of online advertising and digital media
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment·
- Ability to prioritize and balance significant projects and issues·
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Strong ability to problem solve·
- Preferred: Experience with BrightEdge or similar SEO tool
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Search Engine Marketing experience
- Golf industry knowledge a plus
Topgolf Callaway Brands Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.