Vantage Tag Systems Inc, a leader in GPS based fleet management for the golf industry, has an immediate opportunity for a Full Time Field Technician. This Technician will serve clients all around US territory and perform the duties of installation of Vantage solutions as well as service and support. Training on all Vantage solutions, installation and service will be provided.
The ideal candidate will perform all assigned field work associated with both contract and service jobs for the company. This individual will establish and maintain good relationships with the associated clients and communicate onsite conditions and work results to supervisors, project managers and other parties affiliated with the job, as appropriate.
• Complete assigned field tasks, including (but not limited to):
• Installation of Vantage solutions; TAG, TEXT and INFINITY TOUCHSCREEN.
• Perform any necessary upgrades to software.
• Troubleshoot and repair DSG solutions as needed.
• Improvise changes and help to develop best service and support practices where necessary.
• Coordinate with Head of Operations to understand the scope of work involved and ensure tasks are completed both timely and in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Assist in creating change orders if additional work is required beyond the original project scope.
• Maintain high standards of professional conduct and honor all internal and external commitments.
• Assist in promoting and marketing the Company.
• Follow the Company’s safety guidelines at all times.
• Self-directed/motivated and drive-for-results-oriented.
• Experience with some basic electrical wiring
• Experience/exposure to CRM software tools, e.g., ZOHO
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• The ability to lift up to 65 pounds on a periodic basis.
• Wiling to travel within US & Other countries
• Valid Passport
• Periodic evening hours required for meetings and customer events.
• High School diploma
• Knowledge of GPS based technologies.
• Knowledge of electrical and control systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong technical aptitude coupled with commitment to on-going training & development to stay current with changes in the industry.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Vantage TAG Systems is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of fleet management solutions for the golf industry, as well as commercial, government and military applications. The company was founded by a group of individuals who have dedicated their careers to fleet management technologies and have been at the forefront of the industry’s most innovative developments.
The company has developed the TAG suite of products that represents a major breakthrough as the first completely modular fleet management solution for the golf industry. The Executive Team has over 50 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of wireless, GPS, and fleet tracking solutions. The company has been successful in attracting some of the top sales and marketing talent in the industry to market its products.
The TAG suite of products is currently sold and installed around the world in golf facilities and commercial applications through a network of established distributors and partnerships with some of the most notable brands in fleet and equipment manufacture.
Our Core Principles: Everything we do at DSG reflects our core principles. We believe in thinking out-of-the-box and challenging the status quo. The way we do this is by making our solutions reliable, simple to use, cost effective and meaningful. We are all in, every day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
Schedule: Days – 40 hours per week
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel: 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Please contact: Michael Brown, Southwest Sales and Operations Specialist