Foresight Sports is a designer and manufacturer of performance analysis and game enhancement technologies. Our products include launch monitors, simulators, performance/entertainment software, and smart mobility solutions for a variety of sports and games. We are recognized by equipment manufacturers, top professional golfers, and media outlets as the industry leader in performance measurement systems. Foresight Sports is a total technology provider, with more than 50,000 GC launch monitors and golf simulation solutions in use in retail stores, driving ranges, commercial facilities, and homes worldwide. With engineering, manufacturing, and quality-assurance teams all located under one roof, Foresight Sports offers complete, vertically integrated solutions for every segment of the market.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to join our talented team. In this role, you will have responsibility for shepherding the evolution of the foresight Brand and all-digital, social and tradition marketing efforts. You will be providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans, and building brand awareness and positioning.
This position reports to the Co-President and is based out of our San Diego office.
As the Marketing Director, you will have an opportunity to:
- Lead collaborative efforts and help conceptualize creative concepts with digital marketing specialists on all digital marketing initiatives including the development of mobile and digital marketing concepts, artist website design and maintenance, and the design, implementation, and maintenance of social media presence.
- You will oversee the planning, development, pitching and execution of innovative marketing strategies to launch new products.
- Contribute to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies, packaging design, and ad campaigns for new projects/products.
- Participate in creative planning to ensure a clear and consistent message for assigned projects while acting as a central point of contact and lead for all assigned projects.
- Work with all departments in meeting deadlines and keeping a creative thread running throughout the projects.
- Develop and execute creative imaging for marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Brand Manager.
- Create, negotiate, and manage marketing budgets for each assigned project.
- Research and evaluate customer needs, industry landscape, and market/cultural trends.
- Work closely with the sales department to maximize profits and market share.
- Work with team to organize trade shows and major events.
- Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- Oversee online and website presence and ensure all sites are maximizing ales potential through the customer journey (CRM approach) and maximizing SEO.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and provide monthly and ad hoc reports as required.
- Brand management including the positioning of the brand, development of clear brand guidelines, ensuring the execution of those guidelines across all facets of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing and managing a marketing team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proven innovative and creative marketing campaign strategy experience that attracts customers and succeed over the competition.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Collaborative skills to accept and incorporate ideas into strategies.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to recognize trends and stay ahead of them.
- Proficient with analysis and design software.
- Prefer to have experience within the golf industry/golf technology.
- Experience in digital marketing campaigns.
Pay Range: $143,800.00 – $227,900.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled