The Media Project Manager will help build fan experiences, products, services, and platforms. As a Media Project Manager, you will independently manage internal and external projects of medium to large scale through the entire project lifecycle. You will organize and facilitate project meetings and update project tracking systems to provide transparency on project timelines, scope, and costs. You will also be responsible for driving positive and impactful project team culture. You will help your project teams adhere to PMO standards, practices, and guidelines while advancing the capabilities of the team to deliver on stated goals.
- 4-6 years’ experience in project management or technical project management.
- Comprehensive understanding of and experience managing software development processes and project management methodologies, including continuous delivery, DevOps, Kanban, Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, etc.
- Demonstrated experience driving end-to-end consumer-facing digital projects (infrastructure, middleware, microservices, and/or broadcast/production projects are a plus).
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience facilitating discussions with leadership
- Effective time management skills, including the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects with independent and sometimes competing timelines.
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- PMP, PGMP, and/or Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, CSP, SSM, PMI-ACP, etc.) preferred.
- Passion for sports or a background/knowledge in sports is a plus but not required.
- Deliver value by facilitating project phases including feasibility, design, build, test, deploy, and close.
- Create and manage project plans and other project artifacts, monitor project health, report project status, and communicate relevant information with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Ensure project team members have what they need to be successful (decisions, constraints, risks, assumptions, status) and work with them to creatively remove blockers when needed.
- Drive measurable results and influence others toward business objectives, regardless of reporting structure.
- Formulate and drive impactful recommendations to solve complex challenges related to risks or dependencies.
- Hold cross-functional partners (internally and externally) accountable for flexible engineering solutions and commitments to resourcing, scope, timeline, or cost.
- Evaluate requests for change to the project and present viable options to stakeholders for review and approval.
- Foster a culture of trust, collaboration, and inclusion within project teams.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.