Charleston, SC – The National Golf Buyers Association (NGBA), a leading organization dedicated to serving the golf industry, is pleased to announce the opening of a part-time Recruitment Director position within its esteemed Corporate Office team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate professional to make a significant impact in the golf community.
The Recruitment Director will play a pivotal role in advancing the NGBA’s mission of connecting golf industry players both on the retail side of the business and the wholesale vendor side of the business and contribute their skills and passion to this thriving sport. This key position will be responsible for overseeing the association’s recruitment efforts, developing innovative strategies, and building a strong network of industry professionals committed to growing regionally owned and operated golf retail.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Director include:
• Developing and implementing comprehensive recruitment strategies to attract top independent retailers into the organization.
• Leveraging various channels and platforms, including industry news, industry events, and social media, to promote NGBA membership.
• Building and maintaining relationships with golf industry professionals and establishing a diverse network of potential candidates.
• Conducting thorough candidate assessments, interviews, and reference checks to ensure the best match between NGBA and candidates.
• Presenting exclusive products to Retailer candidates i.e. Clubs, bags, apparel, headwear, gloves, and accessories.
• Providing ongoing support and feedback to NGBA Board of Directors and Executive Director throughout the recruitment and vetting process.
• Staying updated on industry trends and best practices in recruitment to continuously enhance the NGBA’s services.
• A Remote Worker arrangement is expected.
• Some occasional company covered domestic travel by air or vehicle.
• Ability to dedicate approx. 80 to 100 hours per month.
“We are excited to add this vital position within our organization,” said Lee Clapp, the Executive Director of the National Golf Buyers Association. “The Recruitment Director will play a key role in identifying golf industry independent retailers and vendor partners interested in growing their business in our retail stores. We are confident that this position will contribute significantly to the growth and success of our association and the entire golf industry.”
Ideal candidates for the Recruitment Director position will possess:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment, preferably within the sports or golf industry.
• Proven success in developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the golf industry framework and a perceptive understanding of its unique aspects.
• Experienced in the review and critiquing of golf manufacturer retailer incentive & discount Programs.
• A passion for golf and a genuine desire to support its growth and development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the National Golf Buyers Association, visit www.golfheadquarters.com.
About the National Golf Buyers Association:
Golf Headquarters NGBA’s membership is comprised of many of the most highly regarded off-course and on-course facilities in the business. With over 67 locally owned and operated associate golf retail stores, it’s the largest dollar volume golf buying group in the nation. For over 30 years, NGBA, Inc. has been committed to ensuring that our members offer their customers quality products at the most competitive prices. Golfheadquarters.com is just another way for us to help them accomplish their goal of satisfying their loyal customers and acquiring new ones. Our Vendor Partners are committed to enhancing our member’s locally-owned and operated facilities with the mutual goal of being a consumer experience that turns customers into ambassadors.