WE ARE A PRODUCT COMPANY.
WE ARE A PROCESS COMPANY.
ABOVE ALL, WE ARE A PEOPLE COMPANY.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality, and exceptional service. We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities, and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do – from the performance and consistency of our products to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
Job Title: Off Course Influencer Sales Specialist
Salary Range: $65,000.00 – $81,000/Annual; Plus bonus eligibility
Establish Titleist Clubs as the brand of choice with the most influential Sales Associates and Fitters in the Off Course and Golf Specialty Channel (approximately one thousand (1,000) currently) through relationship building, product training, targeted product seeding, and services. And through this process grow Titleist Clubs “share of bag” with Dedicated Golfers choosing to see, try, and buy their clubs in the Off Course channel.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years golf industry experience in equipment sales, fitting or service required.
- Core experience in the areas of service and fitting highly preferred or the ability to become a competent club fitter within six (6) months.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Must have strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to present well to individuals and small groups.
- Demonstrates leadership ability, superior organizational skills, and golf club product expertise.
- Ability to travel domestically thirty (30) to forty (40) nights per year to achieve service level and training objectives.
- Ability to carry product sample bags and associated other equipment (up to 30lbs) multiple times per day.
- Ability to stand for extended period of time.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in in MS Office products.
- Previous ERP order entry experience ideally in AGS /Infor M3 preferred.
Sales Associate Advocacy: Identifies, develops, and maintains positive working relationships with the sales associates and club fitters within the designated channels. Ensures, builds, and maintains a clear understanding and belief in Titleist technology, innovation, and product performance. Creating advocates and promoters of the Titleist brand.
Ensures continual contact and high-level service of this group via phone, email, text etc. Makes regular visits to high volume retail locations in major markets and to other channel locations as determined. Continually provides product information, product training, reinforcement of key selling points, and brand updates. Reviews and expedites custom orders and special requests, as deemed necessary.
Determines and ensures the timely fitting and service of personal use equipment for the Off Course Influencer group through utilization of Acushnet resources including the TPI fitting team, Manchester Lane, and Titleist Fitting Specialists. Responsible for coordinating and hosting fitting training events at TPI for the Off Course Influencer group.
Develops and manages the “no charge” product budget for the Off Course Influencer program. Manages the Personal Use Discount (PUD) program for the off-course channel including coordination of the administrative process with our Direct To Consumer (DTC )team.
Facilitates and participate in Channel / National Account training events and manager meetings.
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job at: https://employment.acushnetgolf.com/ and must submit a resume in “MS Word Form ONLY” in order to be considered.