ABOUT PAYNTR GOLF:
Based in Portland, Oregon, PAYNTR GOLF designs, markets and distributes golf footwear and accessories created to enhance the performance of the golfer. Founded by three long-time sports performance footwear experts, Mike Forsey, Michael Glancy, and David Paynter, PAYNTR GOLF is guided by the principle, ‘Performance Multiplied.’
Performance Multiplied – not just a marketing tagline for the brand, it’s foundational in everything they do. Inspired by creating new, solution based, crafted product, their design methodology is deeply grounded in the biomechanics of the golf swing and a profound understanding of the on-course needs of the golfer. By blending informed style and true performance benefit, PAYNTR Golf is well positioned to become the innovative product alternative for the passionate golfer.
PAYNTR GOLF’s product line includes golf accessories and performance footwear for Men & Women. Products are available in premium golf specialty locations globally including North America, Korea, Japan, SE Asia, South Africa, United Kingdom and select countries in Europe. Company website: www.payntrgolf.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The PAYNTR Golf is looking for Sales Representatives in New Jersey, New York, New England, Mid-Atlantic and Colorado. The Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for cold contacting golf accounts via email, phone and Zoom to introduce the PAYNTR Golf brand and sell/service accounts in the assigned geographic territory.
The primary goals of this position are to achieve desired sales and distribution as established by the organization and perform agreed upon service and support functions for his/her specific territory and others as determined by the Director of Sales.
· Sell and service the appropriate PAYNTR Golf product line to assigned area. Achieve individual product line sales and distribution objectives (dollars and units) as assigned by Director Of sales to achieve total Company objectives.
· Educate prospects and clients about PAYNTR Golf products and services through online presentations.
· Fulfill administrative duties: comply with PAYNTR Golf pricing programs, policies and procedures.
· Understand and leverage the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, and benefits) to determine how to best position PAYNTR Golf in the market.
· Develop, prospect, and build a solid pipeline of opportunities in assigned areas utilizing tactics of cold-calling, networking, and social media sourcing.
· Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in designated areas.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around PAYNTR Golf products and services from the beginning of the sales lifecycle to closing the sale.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings through the development of long-lasting relationships.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Prior golf sales experience is desired but not required.
· Knowledge of PAYNTR Golf product is required.
· Ability to think strategically and execute daily.
· The ability and desire to work in the golf industry.
· Excellent ability to explore a client’s needs utilizing listening techniques, assess fit/qualify leads, and gain approval.
· Ability to convey an understanding of the nature of cold calling, scripting, and using a phone/computer/Zoom as the tool to increase the book of business for PAYNTR Golf.
PAYNTR Golf will provide:
· Zoom rep sales training
· Branded email message
· Catalog, brand, and tech video
· Account contact list
· Zoom Power Point presentation
· Company marketing piece
· Free promotional shoes
· Protected sales territory
· Competitive commission rate and increased commission on accessories
· Fast Start Bonus
· Work full or part time on your schedule
Interested parties can reach out to PAYNTR Golf’s National Sales Director, Steve Gray, at SteveG@payntrgolf.com.