PING, Inc., maker of PING golf equipment, is looking for an Executive Assistant that will assist the CEO and President in organization, planning and expediting administrative matters to ensure that the executive officers and office functions in a smooth, timely and professional manner. This position requires the candidate to reside in the Phoenix Metro Area, relocation assistance will be provided.
“To be the unquestioned leader in innovation, design, service and quality while providing an enjoyable environment for employees that allows them to fulfill their potential.”
• Competitive benefits and compensation package
• Generous employee discount
• Robust wellness program with cash incentives
• Ride Share Programs
• Flexible time off and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls, correspondence and visitors, referring to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Manage complex calendars, arrange meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence, both confidential and otherwise, with little to no supervision including performing legal/technical writing, as necessary.
- Maintain administrative files and records.
- Perform skilled administrative duties.
- Prepare information, perform research and summarize findings for Executive’s needs.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of supplies for the Executive Office.
- Work with a strict level of confidentiality with various executives, commonly having discretionary tasks requiring in-depth knowledge of how executives operate, as well as company policy.
- Process orders, credits/debits, and returns for Executive Management.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum five (5) years’ directly related work experience in an executive office environment; OR equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of golf, the golf industry and PING products.
- High degree of professionalism, tact, and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to concentrate on multiple tasks and projects at once.
- Self-directed and able to work with little, to no, supervision.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
- Typing minimum of 45 wpm (Test rendered).
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent driving record & maintain current AZ driver’s license.
- Work well as a team player.
- Arizona notary or willing and able to become an Arizona notary.
*PING is a tobacco free company. Only non-tobacco users should apply.
*No sponsorship is available for this position.
Bachelors or better.