Regional Sales Managers are responsible for developing and implementing fitting, selling, marketing, operational, financial, and structural strategies across their territory. Regional Sales Managers are expected to develop and deliver high performance teams that excel in tour-level fitting experiences and relational selling. These leaders of the organization are expected to innovate and adapt as they Lead People, Lead Change, and Lead Initiatives. Each Regional Sales Manager oversees anywhere from 20-50 locations in which they are responsible for driving results both in-person and virtually. Regional Sales Manager are expected to model the values of the organization including: Integrity & Trust, Commitment to Excellence, and Dignity & Respect.
- Prepares and completes action plans and implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completes audits, identifies trends, determines regional sales system improvements, and implements change when necessary.
- Meets regional sales objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Recommends service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction
- Possess a strong passion and relevant knowledge regarding golf and equipment
- Conducts & oversees innovative tour-level fitting experiences
- Read, interpret, and explain data points in the club fitting process
- Oversee customer relations for their territory & personal clients
- Grow, maintain, and manage a network of business personally and across territory
- Operate technology including, but not limited to: Trackman, Salesforce, Sam Putt Lab, and Microsoft Office
- Build golf clubs to tightest tolerances in the industry
- Collaborates with the Recruiters to interview potential candidates
- Set Expectations, coaches, develops and performance manages direct reports
- KPI Analysis
- Utilize and manage relational selling methods to grow business metrics
- Strategic Thinking & Execution
- Perform other duties as assigned
Club Champion, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a persons appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses