WE’RE COMING TO ROCKVILLE, MD, AND LOOKING FOR GOLF SPECIALISTS!
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet with our leadership team as we fill that last few Golf Specialty roles for our upcoming Rockville retail store. Hiring for both Full Time and Part Time Golf Specialty roles, PGA TOUR Superstore is a FUN place to work that focuses on PEOPLE FIRST!
- Golf Instructor
- Golf Club Repair Associate
- Golf Club Fitter
Because living our Core Values is at the forefront of what we do, we PUT PEOPLE FIRST by investing in our associates that take care of our Customers!
- Day 1 Eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
- 100% of PGA, LPGA or USGTF annual dues reimbursed
- Work-Family Balance / NO LATE NIGHTS (out by 9pm)
- 25% Associate Discount
- Financial Incentives for Instructors and Fitters
· Committed to serving our communities – Matching Gift Program & The First Tee
· Career Growth!
Based Qualifications to be a part of the team:
- Minimum 1 year customer service and golf related experience
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, climb a ladder, and lift a 30 lb. box overhead.
- Flexibility to work a varied retail schedule: nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- GED or high school diploma.
At PGA TOUR Superstore, we are always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As the leading specialty golf retailer and one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we are dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Part of the Arthur M. Blank Family of Businesses, PGA TOUR Superstore continuously strives to create a family culture for our Associates – driven by our vision to inspire people through golf and tennis. PGA TOUR Superstores is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Related keywords: cashier, retail