Foresight Sports is a global leader in the development of golf performance, entertainment, and game enhancement solutions. We are looking for a Sales Director to join our team. In this role you set sales strategy, develop sales programs, and lead a team of seasoned sales professionals to greatness. The successful candidate will have proven experience growing revenue and margin with legacy and innovative new products within the sporting goods space.
This position reports to the President and is based out of our San Diego office.
As the Sales Director, you will have an opportunity to:
- Develop sales strategy and plans to meet cross segment. customer/consumer market needs and organizational strategies and objectives globally.
- Successfully lead, mentor, and build a high performing global sales team.
- Develop and manage revenue commitments, margin targets and operating expense budgets.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals.
- Lead the sales operations team to ensure processes and systems are in place to achieve business objectives and support continuous growth.
- Drive retention and growth within the customer base.
- Influence cross functional teams to execute business strategy to ensure strategies are aligned with customer specific initiatives.
- Implement improvements to the sales process leading to organizational excellence.
- Help sustain a strong culture by being collaborative, respectful and an example of great leadership.
- 7+ years of sales experience with proven results.
- 5+ years in a leadership role, including 2+ as a Director/Manager.
- Proven sales experience in golf.
- Strong strategic planning, as well as analytical skills.
- Strong experience with technology – especially computers and sales management software.
- Proven history of teamwork and working well within a matrixed organization (e.g., marketing, management, finance, R&D, customer service) to complete sales and to service customers.
- Passion for golf.
- Willingness to travel and meet enterprise clients.
- Willingness to host and discuss international sales with distributors and occasional international travel.
- Organize and be accountable for trade show presences and execution.
Pay Range: $143,800.00 – $227,900.00
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled