Status: Full Time
Location: Remote within USA, preferably West Coast
Reporting to: Director of Sales and Business Development
Smart2Move is the golf industries leading provider of Dual Force Plate technology and education. Our mission is to make dual force plates accessible for all golf instructors and their students while elevating the lesson and training experience. Since 2015 Smart2Move has been creating innovative, easy to use, and accurate products with a complimentary world-class education experience.
With the recent release of the first and only affordable wireless/portable 3D Dual Force Plate, S2M is growing quickly and is looking for a motivated, team player, to help develop the business and support our customers. If you are passionate about the intersection of sport and technology, we would love to hear from you.
The focus of this position is sales but will also have customer support responsibilities when needed. Advancement opportunities based on strengths and interest are probable. You will become an expert that fully understands the products and services that S2M offers.
- Generate sales pipeline and build brand awareness through available sales channels (cold calling, email, LinkedIn, etc.). This is a hunting position.
- Distribute qualified leads to the proper sales staff in a timely manner.
- Utilize and maintain a detailed CRM for efficient sales performance.
- Schedule calls, virtual, demos, and meetings for qualified leads.
- Work with the sales team/management to create/execute strategic sales initiatives.
- Provide administrative support including generating invoices/estimates, conducting new customer on boarding, etc.
Support Responsibilities (beginning at 10% of time)
- Own the entire support experience from the initial inquire to resolution ensuring the customer is provided consistent communication in a timely manner.
- Gather all needed information to escalate to Tier II tech support and act as a liaison between the customer and Tier II support.
- Provide immediate solutions for issues that do not need escalation.
- Upon resolution conduct follow up at designated time to ensure long-term satisfaction and product stability
- Track and log all support tickets with detailed summary of each interaction.
- Higher education with focus in business, marketing, or technology preferred.
- 1+ years of previous sales experience ideally in related field.
- Passion for golf, sports, and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationships, and generate product interest.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must have superb time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in computer skills and ideally the use of CRM software’s
Compensation and Benefits
- Target Compensation: $65,000 via salary and commission
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Time Off
- Remote position with flexible schedule
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications are reviewed as they come and will reply promptly.