We’ve long believed that golf shoes should be more than mere accessories, they are the foundation of every swing and should be drivers of true performance. The vision for SQAIRZ started on a New England driving range, where a pair of square-toed dress shoes spurred a visual realization. It continued through years of research into ground force reaction, biomechanics and foot movement. It has culminated in award-winning shoes, now played on Tour, that will help every golfer hit more accurate and powerful shots. SQAIRZ is inspired by developing shoes that will change the shape of your game.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for graphic design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
● Turn briefs from marketing team into various graphic collateral including email templates, social media posts, website banners, decks
● Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
● Manage and adhere to brand guidelines
● Constantly take pulse of industry trends and suggest ideas and concepts based on graphic experience, technology standards, competitive landscape, and market trends
● Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field and/or 3-5 years of graphic design experience
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Figma
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● A strong eye for visual composition
● Basic copywriting abilities
● A working knowledge of Shopify UX development
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
To apply, please send resumes to Savannah Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Graphic Design Role”