Location: New England
Position Type: FULL TIME – Remote – Travel
Guaranteed Salary Rate: $65,0000 per year + $25,000 targeted commissions based on sales, with the potential to earn more (uncapped commissions)
Manage, sell, promote, and take responsibility for all XXIO activities within the territory. The logic behind the position is both Tech and Sales based and will encompass responsibilities under tech, sales, and events within the territory.
- Managing our XXIO business with Authorized Dealers, enlisting additional XXIO Dealers, and promoting “trial on steroids” in all areas of the market. Promotions include, but are not limited to: XXIO Fitting Days, Experience Days, Full Set Trial events, Launch events, etc.…..
- Spearheading product training of all XXIO Dealers and staff.
- Responsible for hitting agreed upon objectives and targets. Including but not limited to Number of Dealers, Territory Revenue, Van Sales, and Number of Trial Days.
- Accountable for operating a full service Sprinter Type Van, which will be equipped with POP, Demo/Trial product, Experience Day needs, Trial Sets, and finished and semi-finished new product that is deliverable on-site. The individual will be expected to maintain the operation of the van, operating in a safe manner, conducting pre-set vehicle maintenance, and upholding the van in a clean and Professional manner.
- Expected to submit monthly, quarterly and yearly van/product inventory reporting.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining a weekly and monthly travel and call schedule as well as updating an event and appointment schedule. The schedule should be updated daily and visible to the Direct Supervisor.
- XXIO Territory Managers may be asked to spend some season months in other important XXIO markets that are in season. TBD.
EDUCATION/SKILLS and EXPECTATIONS:
- 1-3 years of Sales Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Golf industry, retail and/or education (i.e. PGM Program, Golf Academy) experience a plus.
- High-energy individual with strong multi-tasking, selling skills, and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence at managing multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work weekends and evenings