Registration Opens for 2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14, in Las Vegas
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. – Complimentary registration for the 2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14 in Las Vegas, is open at PGALasVegas.com for PGA and LPGA Professionals, merchandise buyers and golf industry professionals. Exhibitor and media registration will open shortly.
Returning to the upscale Venetian Hotel and the flagship property of Topgolf Las Vegas, the 2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience will offer a revised day pattern of events and new programming. Event enhancements include complimentary, daily technology panel sessions, presented in partnership with the National Golf Course Owners Association and the PGA of America. Also, new professional networking events will be offered at the close of each day, including the popular PGA Demo Experience at Topgolf Las Vegas, now on Wednesday evening, Aug. 14. Within the PGA Demo Experience, a new Topgolf Tour Championship qualifier for PGA and LPGA Professionals will be held (details announced soon). Merchandise sourcing, equipment and technology testing, a live fashion show and comprehensive education conference return to build a multifaceted business gathering.
“We look forward to providing a highly-productive and enjoyable industry gathering over the course of two days that are packed with business-building opportunities,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Event Vice President Marc Simon. “Fresh programming within a new compact schedule will provide a valuable opportunity for industry leaders to experience the latest merchandise, network with peers, learn from national-level instructors and drive forward the business of the sport.”
2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience – Event Schedule
Monday, Aug. 12
- Welcome Reception – Venetian Hotel, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Show Floor Exhibits – Venetian Hotel, Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Education Conference – Venetian Hotel, 7:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Technology Forum, presented by the NGCOA – Show Floor Stage, 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Fashion Show & Networking Event – TAO/Venetian, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
- Show Floor Exhibits– Venetian Hotel, Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Education Conference – Venetian Hotel, 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Technology Forum, presented by the PGA of America – Show Floor Stage, 11 a.m.
- TopGolf Tour Event (PGA/LPGA Professionals) – TopGolf Las Vegas, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- PGA Demo Experience & Closing Reception – TopGolf Las Vegas, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Attendance & Registration
Complimentary industry registration and details regarding admission qualifications are available at PGALasVegas.com. Education Conference details and registration will open shortly. Travel and event hotel savings are currently available at PGALasVegas.com/travel with reservation deadlines beginning July 10, 2019.
About the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14, 2019, in Las Vegas, is an annual merchandise sourcing, product testing, industry networking and professional education event, exclusively for golf industry professionals. Event details and registration are available at PGALasVegas.com.
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions: Sherry Major, (716) 662-3855, email@example.com
PGA of America: Michael Abramowitz, (561) 624-8458, firstname.lastname@example.org