Reed Exhibitions and PGA of America Announce New Schedule and Programming Enhancements for PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14, 2019
Technology Forum and new networking events added; PGA Demo Experience at Topgolf moved to Wednesday evening
Reed Exhibitions and the PGA of America announce a new schedule of events and new programming for the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14, 2019, at the Venetian Hotel and Topgolf Las Vegas.
Event enhancements include complimentary technology panel sessions presented in partnership with the National Golf Course Owners Association (NGCOA) and the PGA of America and new professional networking events at the close of each day, including the popular PGA Demo Experience at Topgolf Las Vegas, now on Wednesday evening, Aug. 14. Merchandise sourcing, equipment and technology testing, a live fashion show and comprehensive education conference return to build a multifaceted business gathering.
“We are pleased to work with the PGA of America, the NGCOA, Topgolf and our exhibiting companies to offer these enhancements to drive industry business through additional buyer and exhibitor networking opportunities and enhanced sourcing and education programs,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Event Vice President Marc Simon. “The compact schedule and event programming, focusing on fashion, technology, innovation and demo experiences, in the tremendous setting of Las Vegas, will provide participating industry leaders with an enjoyable, efficient schedule to immediately enrich their careers and business.”
2019 PGA Fashion & Demo Experience – Event Schedule
Monday, Aug. 12
- Welcome Reception – Venetian Hotel, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Show Floor Exhibits – Venetian Hotel, Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Education Conference – Venetian Hotel, 7:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Technology Forum, presented by the NGCOA – Show Floor Stage, 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Fashion Show & Networking Event – TAO/Venetian, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday, Aug. 14
- Show Floor Exhibits – Venetian Hotel, Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Education Conference – Venetian Hotel, 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Technology Forum, presented by the PGA of America – Show Floor Stage, 11 a.m.
- PGA Demo Experience & Closing Reception – Topgolf Las Vegas, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
PGA/LPGA Professionals, golf retailers and industry professionals may pre-register for the PGA Vegas Fashion & Demo Experience at.
About the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience
The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience, Aug. 13-14, 2019, in Las Vegas, is an annual merchandise sourcing, product testing, industry networking and professional education event, exclusively for golf industry professionals. Event details and registration are available at.
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions: Sherry Major, (716) 662-3855,
PGA of America: Michael Abramowitz, (561) 624-8458,