Innovative Program Featuring Championship Golf, Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay to Reconnect Golf and Business
(HALF MOON BAY, Calif.) – Half Moon Bay Golf Links, the world-class, 36-hole golf resort set against the dramatic cliffs of the Pacific Ocean and just minutes from San Francisco and San Jose, today announces its “Corporate Links Club,” an innovative program designed to reconnect golf and business.
“The Corporate Links Club is a value-driven program designed to provide corporations with unprecedented, affordable access to championship, ocean-front golf, a destination Ritz-Carlton hotel and red carpet, VIP-level service,” says Mark Kendall, President of Kenmark Golf Management.
Corporate Links Club is an annual program with no monthly dues or minimum spending levels for food and beverage and merchandise. Offered at $5000 as a first-year, introductory rate, the program includes:
* Two company designees with unlimited playing privileges seven days a week, $75 each per round on Half Moon Bay Golf Links’ two championship-caliber layouts, the Old Course and Ocean Course. Guests (accompanied and unaccompanied) pay $105 on weekdays and $120 on weekends
* Express check-in, with carts staged in the VIP area and amenitized with corporate branding, a seven-day-a-week, exclusive HUGS line connecting directly to the onsite corporate coordinator for planning and special services
* A Club Card for seamless billing, with all fees and services billed to the card, and 15% savings on pro shop purchases and food and beverage at Mullins Bar & Grill
* Preferred events rates including 15% off published tournament event package and services
* Preferred rates at the AAA five-star, Conde Nast Gold Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, one of the premier hotel properties in the U.S., and use of banquet facilities and select hotel amenities
* Use of business amenities at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, including 17,000-square-feet of indoor meeting space, three outdoor function areas, and a comprehensive business center
“The golf course is still the perfect place to spend quality time with valuable clients, and to hold off-site meetings in an invigorating atmosphere,” says Bill Troyanoski, Half Moon Bay Golf Links General Manager. “The Corporate Links Club offers all the benefits of a private club corporate membership for a fraction of the cost, as well as numerous conveniences and hotel amenities that golf-only clubs don’t provide.”
A half-hour drive from both San Francisco and San Jose International Airports, and under an hour from the Bay Area, San Jose and Silicon Valley, Half Moon Bay Golf Links is easily accessible to the region’s numerous corporations and businesses. It’s enviable location – hard on the Pacific Ocean in the quaint hamlet of Half Moon Bay – is the perfect escape from the area’s urban landscapes.
For more information about Half Moon Bay Golf Links’ Corporate Links Club, contact Troyanoski at 650.208.4269. For more information about Half Moon Bay Golf Links, visit www.hmbgolflinks.com.
About Half Moon Bay Golf Links
Set against the dramatic cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Half Moon Bay Golf Links is located just minutes from San Francisco and San Jose, and only 20 miles from San Francisco International Airport. The golf resort features thirty-six holes of championship golf; a clubhouse with a full-service pro shop offering the latest equipment and fashionable apparel; and the popular ocean-view restaurant, Mullins Bar & Grill, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual fireside dining setting.
For nearly 40 years, avid golfers have been returning to this incomparable setting, enjoying the variety of play offered by two award-winning courses: Arnold Palmer’s classic American parkland-styled The Old Course and the Scottish-links-styled Ocean Course designed by Arthur Hills.
The Old Course is a classic American design, with a series of strategically-demanding holes linked through the property’s interior. The famous, par-5 18th emerges along the Pacific Ocean, boasting one of the most stunning tee-to-green views in the U.S. It plays up to The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay’s oceanfront courtyard and fire pit.
The Ocean Course provides a true links golf experience: the salt air of the Pacific a constant as it is transported via the constant breeze from the Ocean just yards away. Fairways are separated by coastal mounding and native grasses, and open green fronts and creatively designed green surrounds support a variety of different playing options. The Ocean Course hosted the 2008 LPGA Samsung World Championship, featuring the world’s best women golfers and won by Paula Creamer.
The golf courses are managed by Kenmark Golf Management, for more information about Kenmark please visit www.kenmark.com
Accolades for Half Moon Bay Golf Links Include:
* “The Pebble Beach Experience Just Up The Coast” -New York Times
* “One of the 18 Great Country Clubs for a day” -Business Week
* “One of the Best 18 Holes in the Country” -Golf Digest
* “Silver Medal Award” -Golf Magazine
* “Four Stars: A San Francisco Treat” -Golf Digest
* “No. 1 in the West” –Business Week/Golf Digest
* 2008 Host Site: LPGA/Samsung World Championship
* 2006 & 2008 U.S. Open Women’s Qualifier
* 2007 & 2009 U.S. Open Men’s Qualifier
Tweets by buffalocomm