VIENNA, Virginia) – Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel, home to the award-winning Circling Raven Golf Club, has extended its partnership with Buffalo Communications for the firm to continue spearheading its comprehensive publicity and media-relations program.
The two companies have partnered since Circling Raven’s first full season (2004) to help it become recognized as a premier golf-casino destination.
Residing on 620 acres of pristine wetlands, grassy plains and natural forests in the Idaho panhandle, Circling Raven has been honored with virtually every “best-of” award in golf. Recently, the Gene Bates design has garnered:
• America’s Greatest Public Courses 2009-2010 – Golf Digest
• America’s Top Golf Courses 2009-10 – Zagat Survey
• Top 100 U.S. Courses You Can Play 2008-09 – GOLF Magazine
• Top-40 Casino Courses in the U.S. (No. 4) – Golf Digest
• No. 1 in Idaho, America’s Best Courses You Can Play 2009 – Golfweek
• Top 10 Casino Courses in the U.S. – LINKS
“Buffalo Communications helps Circling Raven and CDA Casino Resort Hotel capture players, guests and awards by keeping us in the news,” said Tom Davidson, Director of Golf at Circling Raven and 2009 PGA of America Northwest Section Merchandiser of the Year. “Out of sight is out of mind, and Buffalo ensures we’re front and center to optimize our sales opportunities and brand reinforcement.”
“The Coeur d’Alenes are savvy, successful and conscientious people who have achieved greatness with the casino-resort and Circling Raven while paying homage to its heritage and culture,” said Rich Katz, Managing Director of Buffalo. “It’s gratifying to work with a group that contributes substantial funds to the tribe, community, state and region.”
About Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel
Owned and operated by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe and convenient to Spokane (WA) Airport, the Coeur d’Alene Casino offers 1,800 machines for play, off-track betting for horse and dog races, high-stakes bingo, entertainment and many other amenities. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and every day of the year. The resort is regularly voted the most popular casino in the Inland Northwest.
About Circling Raven Golf Club
• Yardages – Gold, 7,189; Blue, 6,578; White, 6,108; Red, 5,389; Green, 4,708
• Total Acreage – 670 (including practice area, practice green and clubhouse)
• Amenities – The clubhouse is 6,500 square feet, including the Twisted Earth Grill and full service bar. Both locker rooms include showers. The practice facility covers 25 acres; separated into areas for wedges, sand play and all clubs in the bag. The resort adjacent to the course includes 202 hotel rooms, casino, events center and buffet
For more information about the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel or Circling Raven Golf Club: 800-523-2464, www.circlingraven.com.
About Buffalo Communications
Vienna, Virginia-based Buffalo Communications is a global, golf-lifestyle public relations, branding and marketing-communications firm with clients operating in 40-plus countries. Buffalo employs its extensive, longstanding and strong network of media and industry contacts to grow clients in golf, lifestyle and fashion; golf hard-goods, retail and industry; and golf resort, destination and real estate.
The company’s most recent client addition, Celtic Manor Resort (Newport, Wales), is host to the 2010 Ryder Cup. Buffalo’s expansive client roster of category leaders features Castle & Cooke, Dunning, ECCO, Kaua’i Visitors Bureau (golf co-op), Mission Hills Golf Club (Shenzhen, China), St. Joe Company and Sun Valley Resort.
Associated Press, Conde Nast Traveler, Esquire, Forbes FYI, ESPN, GOLF Magazine, Golf Digest, InStyle, NBC’s “Today Show,” New York Times, Oprah Magazine, Robb Report, Self, Sports Illustrated, The Golf Channel, The Travel Channel, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, roughly all of America’s Top 50 daily newspapers, major TV networks and hundreds of upscale niche media are among those recently publicizing Buffalo clients.
For more information: www.buffalocommunications.com, 703.761.1444.
Tweets by buffalocomm