NORWALK, Conn. -PGA Professionals and golf buyers coming to the 2010 PGA Merchandise Show can anticipate more than 225 exclusive vendor specials available only at the Show, January 28-30, in Orlando, Fla.
Golf’s top market leaders are joined by established brands and emerging companies new to the marketplace to amass nearly 1,000 golf vendors and brands on the PGA Merchandise Show floor. More than 225 specials have been registered at www.pgashow.com with additional specials being added daily.
“In addition to being our industry’s premier business event to discover new products and comparison shop among vendors, the PGA Merchandise Show is an unparalleled resource for discounts, specials and promotional offers available exclusively on the show floor,” said PGA Golf Exhibitions Group Vice President and General Manager Ed Several. “Add these to education seminars, career workshops, job opportunities, business best practices and professional networking – and you have unprecedented value across all levels at this year’s PGA Merchandise Show.”
Examples of the many vendor specials at the 2010 PGA Merchandise Show include:
– Jack Nicklaus Sunglasses by Ocean Waves (Booth #2329) – 24 pair show special! Buy 24 pair at the show and receive a $350.00 display and 2 additional pairs free. A retail value of $650.00.
– Lela Designs (Booth #5072) – 10% off all orders written at the show!
– Nancy Lopez Golf (Booth #4173) – Buy 3 shirts get a free skort or short. Buy a Nancy Lopez merchandise package and receive a free putter or chipper.
– Perfect Release Golf, LLC (Booth #1675) – 20% off orders placed during the 2010 PGA Merchandise Show. Minimum Purchase 12 pieces.
– AccuSport International, Inc. (Booth #1055) – 20% off any AccuSport product purchased during the 2010 PGA Merchandise Show.
– American Head Cover Company, LLC (Booth #3817) – Order at the show and recieve 10% discount on any order over 50 pieces.
– C-SQUARE GOLF (Booth #678) – Order an Elite Package during the PGA Show and receive an 11% discount off your order.
– Gogie Girl, LLC (Booth #4379) – Gogie Girl is offering free embroidery with orders of 36 pieces or more.
– Golf Vacations Ireland (Booth #1779) – Receive 7.5% commission on any business booked by you with us – refer a group of 12 whose trip grosses $20k and receive $1,500 in commission.
– Laser Link Golf (Booth #1901) – Get over 40% off the regular CartLink price when you sign up at the 2010 PGA Show.
– LogoJet (Booth #2917) – 24 golf ball Printer – Buy 2 get 1 free $9900.00 value Great for large production and back up production program.
About the PGA Merchandise Show
Since its inception in 1954, the PGA Merchandise Show has become the world’s most influential golf trade show and the global summit for the business of golf. In January 2010, influential golf manufacturers will exhibit; international leaders will address industry issues; timely education seminars and relevant best practices will be offered; new golf employment initiatives will be launched; and professional networking will build important relationships. Some 40,000 industry professionals from around the world will source the newest golf merchandise from nearly 1,000 top golf vendors and brands within the massive West Hall of the Orange County Convention Center, Jan. 28-30, 2010.
On January 27th, the 8th Annual Outdoor Demo Day provides the setting for the world’s largest professional testing event as nearly 90 golf vendors demonstrate product attributes exclusively for PGA Professionals and invited retailers at the 42-acre practice facility of Orange County National Golf Center. For more information and to register to attend the 57th PGA Merchandise Show, visit www.pgashow.com.
The PGA Merchandise Show, organized in partnership with The PGA of America, is one of three leading golf trade shows in PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions’ golf portfolio including the PGA Fall Expo in Las Vegas and the Ontario PGA Golf Merchandise Show in Toronto, Canada.
PGA Merchandise Show