LAKE MARY, FL – The roster is starting to fill up for the 20th Anniversary ING Spring Conference May 9-13 at historic Pinehurst Resort in the Sandhills of North Carolina.
Anyone in the golf industry or media is invited to attend the conference, conducted by the non-profit International Network of Golf. Industry executives from companies large and small, and from every segment of the industry, will join golf media of all types at this annual gathering.
Deadline to guarantee the discounted accommodations rate at Pinehurst Resort is Friday, April 9.
Among the companies who have recently committed to the ING Spring Conference:
AccuSport International: This leader in the launch monitor category has nearly 10,000 systems in use around the world. The Vector Series is the company’s leading model.
almostGolf: The No. 1 off-course ball in golf has various applications, from training to playing. The Dave Pelz-endorsed training ball provides true ball-flight performance, yet is neighborhood safe.
GameBook: This is the first live scoring golf app for iPhone and the only one where you can follow friends’ games in real-time. British Open champion Stewart Cink was involved in the development.
Golf Pride: Approximately eight out of every 10 players on the PGA and Nationwide pro tours use Golf Pride grips, including eight of the past 10 Masters champions. And they are not paid to do so.
Kramski Putter: Within its form and design the Kramski High Precision Putter series is built geometrically, quite a contrast from today’s futuristic putter designs. The putter is milled 3 dimensionally from stainless steel in its purest form.
The ING Spring Conference features four days of product presentation, networking, education, golf and business-building opportunities. The One-On One Appointment Show and the Demo Lab are among the popular elements of this gathering of media and business leaders.
Now, more than ever, “you gotta be there.” Surrounded by a cloudy economic climate, the golf industry has never seen a better time to gather and communicate first-hand about challenges and solutions. And for 20 years, that has been the focus of all ING gatherings.
The ING Spring Conference reaches a major milestone this year with its 20th anniversary event. Former Golf Channel commentator Adam Barr will guide the conference attendees through the various elements as the master of ceremonies.
The ING Conference schedule is jammed with educational, networking and product display opportunities. The highlights:
1) The ever-popular One-On-One Appointment Show, a series of private meetings between exhibitors and media to open lines of communication, create unique promotional programs, gather story materials and build relationships.
2) The State Of The Industry Breakfast. Workers from different segments of the golf industry will lead discussions on the current state of the golf business, with the hope of creating solutions to lead individuals and companies back into a positive direction.
3) The Demo Lab will feature companies large and small displaying their latest equipment and training gear on the practice range and green.
4) Education and self-improvement programs galore, including a session touching on the utilization of Social Media and marketing programs.
5) Motivational session with one of the best in the world, Chip Eichelberger, formerly of the Tony Robbins company.
6) Lots of golf events, including the International Pairs World Qualifier, a two-player team event from which the winners will advance to compete in the world championship in Scotland in October. Course No. 4 will host that major competition.
Those interested in attending may do so by visiting www.inggolf.com and clicking on Spring Conference. An electronic registration process is available.
For more information on ING, call 407-328-0500, ext. 4.
407-28-0500, ext. 1