The World Caddie Headquarters-PCA is putting the association on the table for a merger with you.
The Professional Caddies Association (PCA) has helped educate and certify over 12,300 caddies who play golf daily with the decision makers of the world. Since 1997, PCA’s training program has been used at over 50 top clubs worldwide. Here’s an opportunity for your company or service to be endorsed by Team PCA ? Let TEAM PCA be your Caddie !
I have to free up my time to work with The PCA Caddie Foundation, youth programs and the Caddie Hall of Fame. PCA is looking for new PGA of America professional leadership of the PCA and a management partner to build youth programs and teach life and social skills through sports worldwide. We are launching a search for a new President/Investor to take the World Caddie HQ-PCA to the next level. It can be one person or a group with a proven track record and financial resources, and a passion for expanding caddie programs and providing opportunities for young people to benefit from all the game of golf has to offer, both on and off the course.
Imagine being invited to the first meeting for the formation of the PGA, LPGA, NBA, or NFL, and know you’re going to be successful. A partnership with the PCA offers a solid 19-year foundation, brand name, and vast recognition in the golf world.
After 19 years PCA is ready for the international stage, prepared to launch schools in other countries. Will you be on the team? We value your thoughts and strategies for the PCA opportunities.
A young lady came up to our booth at the PGA Merchandise Show a few years ago and said, “Mr. Cone do you remember me? I wanted to thank you for making me stay in the sand trap and hit the ball seven times before I got out at one of our Jr. Golf Association of Central Florida events you ran for 8 years as JGCF President. That lesson has stayed with me — never quit and play by the rules. I’m a Doctor now and will be passing on the lessons that golf and you have taught me to my kids someday.”
This is why we do it.
GREAT STORY HERE: will YOU write IT? We value your thoughts and directions for the PCA opportunities. Let TEAM PCA promote your company at the 2012 PGA Golf Merchandise Show in January. Thank You to the PGA TOUR, PGA of America, ALL Caddie Associations, WGA, LPGA, USGA, NGF, World Golf Foundation, Arnold Palmer Foundation, Ben Crenshaw, Gary Player, Michael Bolton Charities, Tiger Woods Foundation and The First Tee for your support over the years. The Kids and the Game need you going forward.
HAVE A CADDIE DOWN THE MIDDLE – BLESSED HOLIDAY. TEAM PCA
Let’s make history together for the kids and the game!
Caddie on…….. with you
Dennis , Dennis Cone, President
Who are the PCA – Good things moving forward for the PCA mission
1. PCA HOF and Dennis & Laura hit the world golf wire this week SEE http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/245681
2. ALL INDUCTEES TO DATE SEE NEW VIDEO HERE http://thecaddieassociation.com/pca-caddie-hall-of-fame.php
4. A MUST SEE > Tom Dreesen – Reads PGA – Hall of Fame letter 4 Dennis Cone – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgtaDQE58k&list=HL1322502487&feature=mh_lolz
5. local PAPER Dennis/PCA history http://www.news-journalonline.com/columns/sports/golf/
6. The END of 20 years of hard work is just the beginning: WGA joins the mission: WGA to administer the CADDIE HALL OF FAME
See > http://www.wgaesf.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=dwJTKiO0JgI8G&b=6021461&ct=11295129¬oc=1
7. PCA in PARADE MAGAZINE http://www.parade.com/celebrity/personality-parade/2011/05/08/golfing-caddies.html
PS: PCA Top 1
1. Released at MASTERS week- Foreword by Mr. Arnold Palmer and Preface by Mr. Ben Crenshaw
GO HERE> » http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/215479
2. Arnold Palmer Hospital Foundation & PCA KIDS news GO here > http://www.thegolfwire.com/stories/212846
3. Kids with Cancer launching worldwide in 2011 Go here http://www.golfbusinesswire.com:80/releases/133548/
4. PCA & Michael Bolton Unveil World Mentorship Program (WMP) With the New Song ‘FIVE FEET AWAY'”
5. THE GOOD PGA TOUR/TPC NEWS GO Here > http://www.golfbusinesswire.com/releases/145309/
6. PCA, PGA-CU HELP CADDIES with B&R > http://www.golfbusinesswire.com:80/releases/141358/
7. Dr John Reynolds warm speech at the top of the video section at the bottom of the PGA Show link below
GO TO > http://www.maxtherapytv.com/2009pgamerchandiseshow/id62.html
8. FORBES.COM story http://www.forbes.com/forbes-life-magazine/2005/0620/041.html
9. SEE what Scotland has to say about PCA: http://www.golfmagic.com/features/hall-of-fame-honors-caddies/1820.html
10. The PGA TOUR applauds the PCA’s efforts http://pcaworldwide.com/press7.htm