Austin’s Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa and the Wolfdancer Golf Club provide Texas Two Step relief with a rip-roaring resort and golf getaway
AUSTIN/BASTROP, TEXAS (July 2012) – Need a good reason to pull together a guys or gals foursome for a luxurious Texas wilderness escape at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa and Wolfdancer Golf Club outside Austin? In addition to the Ultimate Golf Getaway Package, here are five reasons to make an escape to this Central Texas retreat.
1. Golf variety like nothing you’ve ever experienced. With 18 challenging holes of Arthur Hills-designed play, Wolfdancer beckons you to test your skill on three distinct terrains: rolling prairie, wooded ridgeline and a river valley dotted with native pecan trees. Wrap that into a golf vacation package that includes a two-bedroom suite, breakfast and other added perks for a dream golf experience.
2. Your experience begins with a short drive from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport to the resort, where you are greeted with a calming, three-mile entrance road affectionately called the “Decompression Chamber.” Framed by Texas wildflowers and dense foliage, the drive will have you in a relaxed state of mind before you ever check in. Although you’re only 30 minutes from downtown Austin’s legendary nightlife, live music and bar scene, you’ll feel worlds away.
3. After a round of Wolfdancer golf, relax in a rocking chair on the clubhouse veranda nursing a frosty brew and a fine cigar. The clubhouse also features outstanding cuisine and beverage selection at Major Neighbor’s Grill, just one of nine dining year-round and seasonal options. Other mealtime recommendations include Firewheel Café and the scenic Stories Fine Dining Restaurant.
4. Gently float your cares away while riding an inner tube down the lazy river at the resort’s Crooked River Water Park. Then indulge and luxuriate with a Colorado River Stone Massage at the resort’s 18,000-square-foot Spa Django, a full-service venue whose extensive treatment menu includes massages, wraps, scrubs, facials and more.
5. Enjoy top-shelf service, amenities and activities galore and a generous helping of authentic hospitality throughout your stay. Hyatt Lost Pines and Wolfdancer are deservedly proud of their well-groomed staff who makes sure each guest feels like a member rather than a resort visitor.
Beyond this handful of reasons why Hyatt Lost Pines and Wolfdancer are a draw, there is also this great travel deal: the Ultimate Golf Getaway Package. The package starts at $959 per foursome per night (about $240 per person per night) and includes:Ì¢?å¬
– Accommodations for four in a spacious two-bedroom junior suite
– Unlimited Golf for four
– Daily Breakfast at Firewheel Café for four
– $50 daily credit for the Wolfdancer beverage cart or Major Neighbor’s Grill
– Four golf-themed mementos delivered to your room
Learn more about Wolfdancer Golf Club and book your Ultimate Golf Getaway Package at www.LostPines.Hyatt.com or by calling 512-308-1234.
About Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Ì¢?å¬Ì¢?å¬
Situated along the banks of the Lower Colorado River just outside of Austin, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa offers a luxurious wilderness escape on 405 acres of diverse Texas terrain. This resort destination features 491 guest rooms, more than 60,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and over 230,000 square feet of outdoor function space with a pavilion and amphitheater. Additional amenities include the 18-hole Audubon-International-sanctioned Wolfdancer Golf Club, Spa Django and Renegade Trailhead equestrian facility. Beyond golf, spa and riding, guests will enjoy exploring the adjoining 1,100-acre McKinney Roughs Nature Park; kayaking and rafting on the Colorado River; hiking and birding along 18 miles of trails; floating down the Crooked River; roasting s’mores at one of the outdoor fire pits, as well as a dynamic lineup of recreational activities. Hyatt Regency Lost Pines showcases live music on a weekly basis and boasts a total of nine year-round and seasonal dining options with everything from a light snack or beverage to a fine dining experience. To learn more, call 512-308-1234 or visit www.LostPines.Hyatt.com.
Martin Armes, (919) 608-7260 email@example.com
Brad King, (336) 306-9219 firstname.lastname@example.org