Foster City, Calif. (July 24, 2013) – Loudmouth Golf, the leader in bold and bright colored golf and lifestyle apparel, is pleased to announce their new brand new Fall collection. Loudmouth’s latest line consists of seven new limited-edition patterns. As part of the Loudmouth strategy, current and new patterns will be retired to make room for their freshest designs. This means every new print is a limited edition, so hurry!
Introducing Loudmouth Fall 2013 Collection:
- “Crak!” – Inspired by 1960’s pop art, Loudmouth has designed a golf themed comic book drama.
- “Paint Balls” – After the runaway success of Drop Cloth, Loudmouth has released a new colorway that is sure to make a splash.
- “Cheezburger” – This print is phat. ‘nuf said.
- “Bent Grass” – Named after the smooth putting surface, coveted by a low handicapper.
- “Cowz” – What inspires pant design more than a holstein out in the pasture chewing on cud?
- “Blue & Gold Splash” & “Merlot & Chardonnay” – Designed specifically for the collegiate market, these prints are too good not to share with our fanbase. Go team!
“Our customers are challenging me to come up with louder and more outrageous prints,” says Loudmouth Golf founder and designer, Woody! “I thought I had pushed the boundaries of loudness only to find our customers wanted MORE. As we introduce new designs each year, we need let some of the best ones retire; So when you see what you like, snap it up.”
Loudmouth has a variety of styles for men and women, which include pants, shorts, skorts and mini-shorts. In addition to their stocked sizes, Loudmouth also offers Made-to-Order (MTO) clothes, which lets customers customise the waist size and length of their trousers, skort or mini-short to provide the ultimate fit. Loudmouth pants, shorts, skorts and mini-shorts are made in 97% cotton and 3% spandex.
Loudmouth has also released a rainbow of brightly colored polo shirts for men and women that compliment their pants. Their shirts are roomy, comfortable and made in 100% polypique with a moisture wicking finish.
For more information on the new collection visit: www.LoudmouthGolf.com