Top golf lessons provider and leading employer of PGA professionals worldwide acknowledged for superior quality instruction
(Centennial, Colo.) – GolfTEC – the world leader in golf lessons and largest employer of PGA Professionals – announces select coaches and management have been recognized for excellence throughout 2015 by various PGA sections and leading media outlets, including company Founder and CEO Joe Assell who was named “Golf Professional of the Year” for 2015 by the Colorado PGA section.
Assell, who co-founded GolfTEC in 1995 alongside other PGA Professionals, is joined by a number of colleagues who received honors, including:
• Andy Hilts, VP of Instruction & Education – Horton Smith Award from Colorado PGA Section, Golf Digest Best in State Teacher (#6 CO)
• Kevin Amhaus, Center Manager GolfTEC Albuquerque – Sun Country PGA Teacher of the Year
• Paul Hobart, Certified Personal Coach GolfTEC Dublin – Horton Smith Award from Southern Ohio PGA Section
• Ty Walker, Regional Manager GolfTEC Denver – Golf Digest Best in State (#3 CO)
• Kevin Cubbage, Center Manager GolfTEC Cherry Creek – Golf Digest Best in State (#7 CO)
• Patrick Nuber, National Director of Instruction – Golf Digest Best in State (#11 CO)
• James Kinney, Center Manager GolfTEC Omaha – Golf Digest Best in State (#2 NE)
• Nick Paez, Director of Instruction GolfTEC Cleveland West – Golf Digest Best in State (#12 OH)
• Toby Baldwin, Certified Personal Coach GolfTEC Chandler – Golf Digest Best in State (#7 IN)
Throughout its 20 year history, GolfTEC instructors have consistently excelled at helping their students improve, as evidenced by a 96 percent success rate among all customers. Developing a comprehensive improvement plan for each student is the foundation of GolfTEC’s philosophy. This is embodied by the company’s popular game plans and lesson packs, which are available in a variety of options to suit all budgets.
“Our coaches are among the most decorated in the world, a fact evidenced by how many GolfTEC students are achieving the best results of their golfing careers after going through our system,” says Assell, Co-Founder and CEO of GolfTEC. “As a company, we strive to grow the game by helping players of all levels improve and enjoy golf more, which creates a devoted consumer who is excited to play and share this amazing sport.”
Since 1995, GolfTEC has taught nearly 6 million lessons at almost 200 locations worldwide. Committed to strengthening the industry and hiring only the best staff, GolfTEC employs nearly 600 coaches, most of whom have taught thousands of lessons. Each goes through a rigorous multi-week certification at GolfTEC University, including continued advanced training to master the analysis of golf swing mechanics, the technology of the GolfTEC system and the most productive teaching techniques.
Among the technologies currently employed:
• g-SWING teaching technology – This patented software program displays real-time video with motion measurement, while capturing body positions throughout the swing. Coaches use the information to diagnose, communicate and measure the changes that will lead to improvement.
• TECfit – Using Foresight® launch monitors to capture critical performance data – ball flight, ball speed, clubhead speed, launch angle, sidespin and backspin – coaches cross-reference this information with the proprietary SwingLabs® database to help select ideal clubs for each student’s swing. They can then accurately illustrate changes in ball performance that result from club adjustments.
To learn more about the GolfTEC, please visit www.golftec.com or call 877-446-5383.
The world leader in golf lessons has a 96 percent success rate among its students. The more than 600 GolfTEC Certified Personal Coaches at nearly 200 centers worldwide, including nearly 80 within Golfsmith stores, have given nearly 6 million lessons since 1995. All lessons are based on the company’s “Five Factors:” Fact-Based Diagnosis, Sequential Lessons, Video-Based Practice, Advanced Retention Tools, and TECfit club fitting. GolfTEC Improvement Centers can be found in almost all major U.S. cities, Canada, Japan and Korea.
More information: www.golftec.com, 877-446-5383.
Buffalo Brand Invigoration Group