LAKE MARY, FL – (April 25, 2018) – Four more companies have committed to exhibit in the 28th Annual ING Spring Conference May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi, MS.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-328-0500 for details.
CLEVELAND/SRIXON/XXIO – Based in Huntington Beach, CA, Srixon, Cleveland Golf, and XXIO are all part of the DUNLOP SPORTS CO. LTD family and each brand enjoys a strong presence on competitive tours worldwide. Srixon, with more than 80 years of golf ball manufacturing experience, is committed to producing the highest quality, technically innovative golf balls and clubs. Cleveland Golf, founded in 1979, is a leading equipment manufacturer specializing in short game technologies and solutions that benefit all golfers. XXIO, with their long-standing tradition of premium golf clubs in Japan, brings the #1 golf brand in Japan to America.
MLA GOLF – With its pioneering Multiple Line-detector Activation (MLA) alignment technology, MLA Golf Putters have been designed initially in Sweden using leading academic research. Whatever your playing level is, with MLA Golf, you’ll have everything you need to reach success on even the most demanding courses. The breakthrough MLA Aim Technology, and the research that goes into their clubs, make the green more accessible with every swing and every putt. It’s no wonder that more and more acclaimed golfers across the world are switching to MLA Golf and feeling the difference for themselves.
PGA GOLF EXHIBITIONS – In partnership with the PGA of America, PGA Golf Exhibitions organizes two important industry business gatherings in the U.S. each year. The PGA Merchandise Show, held each January in Orlando, hosts some 43,000 industry professionals and more than 1,000 golf-related companies and brands participating in product exhibitions, demonstrations, educational seminars and special events. The PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas in August features an upscale presentation of golf fashion, equipment and technology merchandise, testing of the newest equipment, training aids and accessories, plus a full education conference and numerous industry networking events.
PYRAMID PUTTERS feature Pyramid© grooves on the leading edge that help center the ball on the sweet spot of the putter face. The grooves that make up the pyramid create a visual tracking line directly to the target. When the ball is struck in the sweet spot of the putter face, the horizontal-milled grooves provide the ball with topspin, preventing the ball from skidding or bouncing off the line, and tracking toward the target. The Precision Grooved Face© of the Pyramid Putter consists of the horizontal sweet spot milling described above. The tow and heel are diagonally milled so the same result is achieved on off-center hits. The putters are available in a blade or mallet style and are priced at $279.95.
The ING Spring Conference schedule is packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
• APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
• DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Shell Landing Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
• EDUCATION: Sessions include Marketing & PR, Social Media Marketing and more. Also, ING TALKS, structured like Ted Talks, returns.
• GOLF: The World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Qualifier will take place Monday on the Davis Love-designed Shell Landing Golf Club. The top five finishers in this individual stroke play net competition will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Championship Aug. 2-4 at the Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, MS. In recent years, ING Qualifiers John Duval and Jim Smith have won their flights in the National Championship and went on to represent the USA in the World Championship.
Also on Monday, the second annual ING Adaptive Golf Cup Challenge returns with an eight-player team from ING taking on an eight-player team from the U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance.
Also, the 11th Annual Durland Cup team scramble will take place The Oaks Golf Club on Wednesday.
• NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also conducts the ING Fall Forum in Mesquite, NV, in September, offers discounts for players and exhibitors in the Myrtle Beach World Amateur in late August, offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.