LAKE MARY, FL – (May 10, 2018) – Four more companies have committed to exhibit in the 28th Annual ING Spring Conference May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi, MS.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-328-0500 for details.
EZEE GOLF – The EZeeGolf Power Club was developed to assist everyone, particularly the physically limited, to be able to enjoy the golf experience. The self-propelled EZeeGolf Power Club requires no swing to hit a golf ball from 50 up to 225 yards, including fades or draws, and represents the only path back to golfing for many forced to quit due to some form of physical limitation. The goal is to help make the golfing experience accessible and inclusive for everyone and in turn help grow the game.
IP CASINO RESORT SPA is a AAA Four Diamond resort located in Biloxi, MS, and overlooks the breath-taking Biloxi Bay. The IP boasts 1,088 guestrooms and suites, 65,000 square feet in meeting space and a choice of eight dining options. Our guests are sure to find something pleasing to the pallet: Thirty-Two (IP’s 4-Diamond Restaurant), Tien (IP’s 4-Diamond Asian Fusion Restaurant), Highlights Sports Lounge, High Tide Cafe, Back Bay Buffet, Chill Ultra Lounge, Infusion Coffee Bar, and Quench Pool Bar & Grill (Seasonal) serve up Coastal favorites including the freshest and most delicious variety of local seafood, steaks and cocktails.
TOUR EDGE GOLF products had earned 10 victories and over 50 Top 10 finishes on the PGA TOUR without signing any professional to an endorsement contract. In 2018, Tour Edge has added two more victories and has signed several players to represent their Exotics CBX hybrids. They include Bart Bryant, Scott Dunlap, Fred Funk, Tom Lehman, Scott McCarron, Rocco Mediate, Tim Petrovic and Duffy Waldorf. All Exotics and Hot Launch clubs are hand-built in the United States and then distributed throughout the world.
VOICE CADDIE is an affordable, portable and accurate launch monitor that you can put in your golf bag and use anywhere you hit balls. Carry distance, swing speed, ball speed are all vital to the game of golf and most golfers don’t have any idea their own stats. The problem is until now, the only way to get those stats was to use machines that could cost $25,000 in indoor facilities. That has changed. The Swing Caddie SC200 is affordable to the regular golfer.
The ING Spring Conference schedule is packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
• APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
• DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Shell Landing Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
• EDUCATION: Sessions include Marketing & PR, Social Media Marketing and more. Also, ING TALKS, structured like Ted Talks, returns.
• GOLF: The World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Qualifier will take place Monday on the Davis Love-designed Shell Landing Golf Club. The top five finishers in this individual stroke play net competition will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Championship Aug. 2-4 at the Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, MS. In recent years, ING Qualifiers John Duval and Jim Smith have won their flights in the National Championship and went on to represent the USA in the World Championship.
Also on Monday, the second annual ING Adaptive Golf Cup Challenge returns with an eight-player team from ING taking on an eight-player team from the U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance.
Also, the 11th Annual Durland Cup team scramble will take place The Oaks Golf Club on Wednesday.
• NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.