adidas X Bogey Boys Collection Reimagines Classic Golf Style
- Collection perfectly combines adidas’ sport and lifestyle heritage with the vintage and classic looks from Macklemore’s Bogey Boys
- Introduces apparel and footwear for men and women inspired by nostalgic and sporty looks that celebrate golf and tennis’ fashionable eras of the past
- adidas x Bogey Boys will be available on adidas.com, bogeyboys.com, the adidas app and at select retailers worldwide beginning Wednesday, June 14
adidas and Macklemore’s Bogey Boys are reimagining timeless styles from the 70s and 80s that established new trends for fashion, lifestyle and sports. Today, adidas and Bogey Boys are introducing the adidas x Bogey Boys collection featuring crisp designs and high-quality performance materials that combine vintage styles from golf and tennis with a modern feel, all for easy on- and off-course wear. The limited-edition capsule featuring apparel and footwear for men and women will be available at select locations beginning Wednesday, June 14.
“As the original sports brand, we’ve been designing product for sports like golf and tennis for more than 50 years,” said Dylan Moore, senior creative director, adidas Golf. “As we continue our mission to be the most progressive golf brand in the world, this heritage gives us the luxury of revisiting our extensive archives for inspiration. Those now-retro designs were inspiring to us, and we know that golfers are once again looking for products that present classic, clean, and bold aesthetics with an attitude. Macklemore and the Bogey Boys team were the perfect partners for this because of their love for vintage apparel and eye-catching designs.”
“This collab is a full circle moment for me and getting to be a part of the first apparel collection to use the Trefoil for adidas Golf is special,” said Macklemore. “Taking inspiration from the iconic Originals brand and styles from the 70s and 80s, is a perfect fit with Bogey Boys. I love how the entire collection turned out – premium and performance fabrics that you can rock on and off the course. Can’t wait for this one to be out in the world.”
The adidas x Bogey Boys capsule introduces classic, clean, and sporty designs that give golfers the chance to express their style. In refined white, altered blue and collegiate green colorways, pieces from the collection include:
- Two four-button placket polos with a higher collar stand
- A striped silhouette as well as a solid pique option with piping at cuffs and chest pocket
- Terry cloth track suit (jacket and pants) with white 3-Stripes detailing and adidas x Bogey Boys branding
- V-neck sweater vest in collegiate green with checkered white and green contrasting across the shoulders and small contrast lines running through rib hem and armholes
- Straight-leg trouser made with adidas’ WARPKNIT material featuring pintuck detail down front and back legs along with piping around pockets for a crisp finish
- Terry cloth romper with zip-front pockets, elastic waistband with pin buckle, back-right welt pocket and contrast white binding at armhole and leg opening
- High-waisted skirt that features a side-zip opening, front and back seams with kick pleats, triangle pocket inserts with piping detail, and zipper pocket back-center and adidas’ WARPKNIT material
- Playful graphic tee that includes a ‘Welcome to the Clubhouse’ message on the back featuring characters dressed in pieces of the collection sketched by Macklemore and the adidas team.
There will be a handful of accessories to complement the range including a five-panel rope hat, leather golf glove, and leather travel bag featuring croc texture with metal feet and hardware.
As part of the adidas x Bogey Boys collection, adidas is also introducing a new spikeless footwear model – the MC80 – which combines a classic look inspired by adidas’ footwear archives from the 80s infused with modern technology that offers golfers performance with style. This limited-edition version of adidas’ MC80 features an all-white premium leather upper with brogue stitch detail and croc texturing throughout the midsole for a rich finish. adidas also added leather lining throughout accompanied by a leather sockliner. The shoe also features the iconic TORSION bar in the technical spikeless TPU outsole providing golfers with additional torsion control and stability. Designers incorporated BOOST cushioning concealed in the heel for a classic look with unmatched comfort and a rubber welt with white stitching for a polished look. The adidas Trefoil and Bogey Boys logos can be found on top of a removable kiltie and back of the heel. The MC80 as part of this collection will be a limited-edition model, with more in-line colorways coming later this year.
adidas is a global leader in the sporting goods industry. Headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany, the company employs more than 59,000 people across the globe and generated sales of € 22.5 billion in 2022.
About Bogey Boys
Bogey Boys is a golf and lifestyle brand created by award-winning rapper Macklemore after he fell in love with the sport of golf. Macklemore personally co-designs each collection to ensure the right fit, look and style for each item. Bogey Boys is about personal expression, expanding the game of golf to new demographics and shaking up the status quo. Bogey Boys launched in February 2021.