(Miami, FL, April 26, 2018) – Callaway® Apparel, licensed by global fashion leader Perry Ellis International, announces the launch of the Tour Authentic Collection – a timeless collection designed for the elite player seeking the best in form and function.
“We are excited to bring the exclusive Tour Authentic collection to market,” stated Gregg Hemphill, Senior Director Global Soft Goods and Licensing at Callaway Golf. “Tour Authentic’s upscale men’s golf apparel is appealing to all customers, whether or not they enjoy the game of golf, thanks to active styles that go far beyond the fairway. Callaway® Apparel pledges innovation, quality, and performance, which have always been our core attributes.”
The Tour Authentic Collection was conceived by leaders in technical apparel and specifically designed for golfers. An exclusive and concise collection of ultra-premium garments, Tour Authentic represents the best craftsmanship, materials, and technological innovation in the industry. Tour Authentic is an opportunity to be part of something special, where less is subtly more.
“We invested two years in product development researching the latest in fabric technologies and fabrication processes,” stated Lupe Benitez, Vice President of Design at Perry Ellis International. “This unique perspective enabled us to create an unparalleled luxury golf apparel collection that represents the perfect fusion of function and fashion”.
Highlights of the Spring 2018 Tour Authentic Collection include:
Tour Authentic Polos: Created with the world’s most luxurious fabrics including Merino wool, 100% mercerized cotton and luxurious Japanese technical yarns, the Tour Authentic polos are available in a variety of fashionable designs and patterns for the elite player seeking the best in form and function. Infused with quality, style and artisanal craftsmanship that translates into confidence on and off the course:
– Underarm pieced gusset allows for maximum range of motion, smooth set-on laser cut plackets, with ultrasonic hems, feature three powder-coated alloy buttons
– Interlined self collar creates a structured feel
– Moisture management works to keep you cool and dry by wicking away sweat, while UPF protects you from the sun’s damaging UV rays during a long day on the course
– Revolutionary sweat hiding technology helps inhibit sweat marks from showing on the outside of the polo
Tour Authentic 100% Cashmere Sweater: A Captain’s Pick on and off the golf course, the Tour Authentic Cashmere V-neck sweater will elevate your play and style. Designed to look good on the links or walking along city streets, the cashmere sweater pairs perfectly with the Tour Authentic polo to create a elegant, sporty style.
– 100% Long Staple Mongolian Cashmere. 15.5 micron, double ply represents the best grade in cashmere quality
– Long pile double thread allows the sweater to resist odors and maintain temperature control by insulating during cold weather and cooling during warm weather
– UPF protects the skin from damaging UV rays during a long day on the course
– Crafted with a ribbing around the bottom hem, sleeve cuffs and V-neck, this lightweight, luxurious and soft golf sweater is the perfect layering piece on and off the course
– Four fashion forward colors create the ideal look for both on and off the course
Tour Authentic Shorts and Trousers: Fusing artistic craftsmanship, luxurious materials, and technical innovation, the Tour Authentic shorts and trousers have superior details and performance features.
– Schoeller’s exclusive 3XDRY technology creates a water repellent fabric that causes liquids to bead up and drip away
– Moisture management technology wicks away moisture and perspiration away from the skin, allowing air to circulate throughout the lightweight fabric
– Inside gripper active flex waistband with belt loops provides all-around stretch for maximum range of motion, flexibility, comfort, and expansion for optimal feel and comfort
– Cotton/Nylon/Elastane blend provides a lightweight finish, optimal, easy care, and reduction of heat buildup
– An innovative slide snap fastening system takes place of the button closure, allowing for ease of open and close
– Hidden back zippered pocket allows for easy storage of small personal items
Callaway® Apparel brand ambassador Talor Gooch will be donning the Tour Authentic collection during the 2018 PGA TOUR® season. Tour Authentic is available at callawayapparel.com/tour-authentic, select retailers and leading golf and country clubs around the world including: Medinah Country Club, Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run, and The Broadmoor.
About Callaway Apparel
Callaway® Apparel is the ultimate combination of golf authenticity and classic style. Always innovative, always an outperformer. Because apparel that offers quality, performance, functionality and fit is as important to both men and women golfers as the equipment they use. Callaway apparel is designed for those who love the game of golf. It represents where the game has been, and where the game is going. Additional information on Callaway is available at callawayapparel.com.
About Perry Ellis International
Perry Ellis International, Inc. is a leading designer, distributor, and licensor of a broad line of high quality men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, and fragrances. The Company’s collection of dress and casual shirts, golf sportswear, sweaters, dress pants, casual pants and shorts, jeans wear, active wear, dresses, and men’s and women’s swimwear is available through all major levels of retail distribution. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns a portfolio of nationally and internationally recognized brands, including: Perry Ellis®, An Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen®, and Farah®. The Company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® and Jag® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel, and Guy Harvey® for performance fishing and resort wear. Additional information on the Company is available at pery.com