Fits with the Founder Podcast, by Club Champion
While you’re eating leftovers and searching for great deals, wind down your holiday weekend with our latest episode! Callaway’s Dave Neville joins us to talk about how Callaway reemerged as a category leader and whether or not he’s for or against green bean casserole. PLUS: Crazy expensive tee times and a HUGE Club Champion fitting deal.
- (00:00-03:47) Nick and Cassie’s Thanksgiving traditions
- (03:48-06:25) Lydia Ko wins the CME Group Tour Championship and everybody ghosted the CME Group Dinner
- (06:26-12:12) Jon Rahm wins the DP World Championship and continues to battle the OWGR + Rory wins fourth Harry Vardon trophy and butts heads with Greg Norman
- (12:13-23:55) Most Expensive Tee Times list
- (23:56-27:50) Club Champion’s HUGE Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal + new demos hitting stores
- (27:51-56:17) Interview with Callaway’s Sr. Director of Brand and Product Management, Dave Neville
- (56:18-01:14:09) Yea or nays with Dave Neville, featuring: corporate golf outings, green bean casserole, Petco Park, and more!
Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the show!
For more club content, follow us on Instagram: @clubchampion Let us know what you think of the show on Twitter: @clubchampgolf