The Club Foundation Names Eight Sally Burns Rambo Scholarship Recipients
The Club Foundation is pleased to announce the 2019 recipients of the Sally Burns Rambo Scholarship. Established in 2012 by The Club Foundation with the assistance the Texas Lone Star Chapter of the Club Management Association of America(CMAA), the Sally Burns Rambo Scholarship honors mentor, role model, and pioneer Sally Burns Rambo, CCM, who paved the way for the success of countless club industry leaders.
The 2019 recipients are:
- Denise Brady, Gulf Stream Bath and Tennis Club, Gulf Stream, FL
- Jacqueline Nemeth, La Grange Country Club, La Grange, IL
- Jennifer Paciotti, Belfair, Bluffton, SC
- Nadia Sant, The Forest Club, Houston, TX
- Leilani Sivsov, Kenwood Country Club, Cincinnati, OH
- Samantha Van Veen, The Briar Club, Houston, TX
- Kimberly Wood, El Niguel Country Club, Laguna Nigel, CA
- Rebecca Wyskiel, Farmington Country Club, Charlottesville, VA
The scholarship provides financial support to female club managers interested in furthering their professional development. Recipients receive the tuition costs and travel expenses to attend their choice of one of CMAA’s Business Management Institutes.
For more information, please visit https://www.clubfoundation.org.
About The Club Foundation
Now in its 30th year, The Club Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, was established by CMAA to fund the life cycle of a club manager’s career, providing financial support for five key areas: students, faculty, club managers, CMAA chapters, and the club industry at large. It supports the advancement of club management professionals, funding industry education programs through scholarships and grants. Learn more at https://www.clubfoundation.org.