Fits with the Founder Podcast
It’s time to talk Masters picks! Nick and Cassie chat about the green jacket, Sam Burns at the WGC-Dell Match Play, and a Trout-Tiger collab. PLUS: the Savannah Bananas, Uncrustables, and MORE!
- (00:00-12:30) Match Play recap and a look forward to Augusta
- (12:31-14:35) Brooks Koepka humps a traffic cone, Tiger Woods and Mike Trout collab in Jersey
- (14:36-20:43) Club Champion updates: New stores, Adam Scott collector’s irons, SWAG is happening
- (20:44-30:34) Yea or nays featuring conceding putts, the 2015 Cleveland Smart Square Stubby putter, Pepsi’s new logo, and MORE! Listener Questions
- (30:35-35:39) What is the difference between SST PUREing and spine aligning?
- (35:40-38:25) When a brand claims to make a club “more forgiving”, what does that actually mean? What have the changed in the design?
- (38:26-43:16) What brand (or model) — past or present — would you add to the demo matrix right now if you could? And what current brand (or model) would you sacrifice to make it happen if you HAD to oust one?
Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the show! For more club content, follow us on Instagram: @txgxcc Let us know what you think of the show on Twitter: @TXGxCC