This week, Nick and Cassie talk Tiger, LIV team uniforms, a friend in the World Golf Hall of Fame, and new projects. PLUS: Full Swing, the slam dunk contest, and MORE!
- (00:00-08:11) Our producer bids us farewell and we recap Tampongate
- (08:12-16:46) LIV teams will be coordinating their closets, the LPGA and PGA are teaming up, and our ambassador Jim Furyk might be adding a new title to his collection
- (16:47-23:05) New store, new demos, Nick talks to a customer who found 40 yards (!!!) with his fitted irons, and Nick regrips
- (23:06-35:43) Yea or nays featuring Full Swing, putting from the fairway, Subway, and MORE! Listener Questions
- (35:44-38:55) My dad just turned 72 and he enjoys going out on the course but I’m not sure if we should invest in new clubs. Should my dad be custom fitted?
- (38:56-42:23) LIV is adopting the team thing, do you think the PGA would ever do something similar for larger events? What would be your dream team?
- (42:24-47:43) If you had to eliminate one Major tournament for the rest of time, which would you sacrifice?
Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe to the show! For more club content, follow us on Instagram: @txgxcc Let us know what you think of the show on Twitter: @TXGxCC