LAKE MARY, FL – (May 7, 2018) – Four more companies have committed to exhibit in the 28th Annual ING Spring Conference May 20-23 at the IP Casino Resort & Spa in Biloxi, MS.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-328-0500 for details.
ARGOLF PUTTERS are designed for accuracy with a high MOI as well as visual appeal, and are manufactured to the highest standards. Argolf’s precisely engineered putters are in use by professionals and amateurs in Europe, the U.S. and around the world. The Argolf putter collection includes: Arthur, Lancelot and Merlin models in stainless steel; the Morgane, Uther and Pendragon models in aluminum; and the Graal model in titanium. Last year Argolf USA opened the Argolf Putting Lab, in Jupiter, Fla., where golfers will experience a custom fitting in consultation with an expert fitter who will recommend the precise Argolf putter model for each player’s needs.
GOLF WORDS Golf Words is an innovative new game that combines putting, puzzles and addictive fun. It was developed by the world’s most syndicated puzzle-maker and a PGA professional. In the golf course or resort world, it can add value with easy to challenging play that supplements a traditional course or recreational offering. As a learning tool, it has merit both with honing putting skills and challenging word creation. And overall, it is fun and can be played for 10 minutes or an hour with equal fun.
LIVE VIEW GOLF Live View Golf is the leading provider of video practice solutions for golfers. Live View Golf combines a wireless streaming camera with an intuitive mobile App to create a digital swing mirror (“DSM™”) that can monitor a golf swing from any angle. DSM™ comes with a suite of tools to check swing plane, body alignment and body movement. Because DSM™ mirrors movements in real time, golfers receive accelerated feedback to ensure precise practice and make rapid swing changes. Live View Golf was selected by Golf Digest for Editor’s Choice in 2017 and 2018 for best Video Camera.
THE OAKS GOLF CLUB – With fairways that wind through groves of hardwoods and pines, around ponds and alongside acres of wetlands, the Oaks Golf Club provides one of the most unforgettable golfing experiences on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. The striking par-72 layout is highlighted by strategic bunkering, dramatic green complexes and a meandering routing and creates a serene and tranquil golf experience. Designed by Dr. Gil Morgan, the 18-hole public golf course that opened in 1998 measures 6,885 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 131 and a 72.5 USGA rating.
The ING Spring Conference schedule is packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
• APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
• DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Shell Landing Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
• EDUCATION: Sessions include Marketing & PR, Social Media Marketing and more. Also, ING TALKS, structured like Ted Talks, returns.
• GOLF: The World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Qualifier will take place Monday on the Davis Love-designed Shell Landing Golf Club. The top five finishers in this individual stroke play net competition will earn complimentary entry and accommodations in the World Amateur Golfers Championship, USA National Championship Aug. 2-4 at the Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, MS. In recent years, ING Qualifiers John Duval and Jim Smith have won their flights in the National Championship and went on to represent the USA in the World Championship.
Also on Monday, the second annual ING Adaptive Golf Cup Challenge returns with an eight-player team from ING taking on an eight-player team from the U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance.
Also, the 11th Annual Durland Cup team scramble will take place The Oaks Golf Club on Wednesday.
• NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit inggolf.com, or call 407-328-0500.