OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL – Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 20), and this year you should give dad what he really wants – the gift of golf from Zero Friction. The company known for delivering cutting-edge products to golf enthusiasts of all skill levels has a wide variety of products available for the golfer in your life.
In addition to its’ great selling line of universal fit golf gloves and golf tees, Zero Friction has released many great new products that are sure to be the delight of any golfer. Zero Friction is offering free shipping on orders $75 and above.
- Zero Friction Backpack Bundle. The Zero Friction Backpack Bundles offer everything a golfer needs in a handy drawstring backpack, and available in three bundled price options. All bundles include an athletic drawstring bag, golf glove, golf balls and tees. (MSR $59.99-$149.99)
- Xtreme model golf glove. This new Xtreme golf glove offers color with an edge. The new line is crafted with 100% authentic Cabretta leather and reinforced Lycra throughout the fingers, back of hand, and palm for maximum durability and breathability. Available in tasteful blend of four colors in each glove which make the gloves completely unique. (MSR $21.99)
- Golf Laser Rangefinder. Zero Friction also recently entered the golf laser rangefinder segment in a big way with its Zero Friction Laser Pro and Laser Pro SM products. And like most Zero Friction products, this one has a unique element that separates it from the competitors. Both Zero Friction Laser Pro models come with a pistol shape rubber handle grip, making it very simple to get yardage for your next shot. Simply aim and click, and the exact distance appears on an easy-to-read LCD display magnified X6. (MRS $229.99 – $329.99)
- CooperFlex Golf Glove. Zero Friction’s new Cooper Flex Glove infuses copper into key points of the glove helps reduce hand fatigue, joint pain, stiffness and soreness. Like the rest of the Zero Friction line, the CopperFlex is a universal fit glove that molds to your hand for a guaranteed fit. The palm side is made of 100 percent Cabretta, adding durability and comfort. A leather finger patch is engineered around the first finger to improve gripping of the club. It comes in three colors: black, white and gray. (MSR $17.99)
- Lightweight Carry Bag. The carry bag, which weighs less than five pounds, comes with a 40” slotted waffle golf towel and Zero Friction’s award-winning performance golf glove. Other comfort features include an easy-carry dual strap, a soft and durable handle and a comfortable hip pad. The Zero Friction golf bag features seven zipper pockets for versatile storage, including an apparel compartment, lined valuables pocket and an insulated water bottle pocket. Essential accessories holders include glove and towel holder, scorecard and pen holder and a slot for your umbrella. (MSR $199.99)
About Zero Friction
Based in Oakbrook Terrace, Il, Zero Friction is known industry-wide for being on the cutting edge when it comes to introducing new products to players and creative packaging for its retail partners. Zero Friction provides high-quality, technologically advanced products for golfers worldwide, including gloves, performance golf tees, balls and accessories. The company established the performance golf tee market, creating the first and only performance tee to ever carry the PGA TOUR logo. Zero Friction’s most recent success story is in the golf glove segment. Zero Friction’s colorful line of compression-fit gloves for men, women and juniors takes the guesswork out of sizing. Compression-fit technology means a universal fit within the various models, and the glove that will hold its shape longer than any on the market. To view the entire line of Zero Friction golf products, visit www.ZeroFriction.com.