Upper Arlington, OH – Golf Course Technology Reviews, the leading online resource for comprehensive and independent reviews of golf course technology, is pleased to announce the publication of a new article, Data-Driven Pricing Meets Automation.
This article focuses on the launch of Golf Geek Software and the expanding impact of dynamic pricing and marketing automation in golf operations, providing golf course operators with insightful and unbiased information to help them make informed decisions about their golf course technology purchases and experiences.
- Testimonials – real operators weigh in on using the technology during beta.
- Development Roadmap – payroll dashboards and tournament management.
- Caveats and Considerations – why using dynamic pricing may not be right for every golf course and what about tee sheet interfaces?
- “They took dart-throwing out of the equation and replaced it with data-driven tournament proposals” says Doyle L. Moffitt, General Manager/Director of Golf, Far Oaks Golf Club.
- “Aaron Gleason and his team completely transformed our strategies and results” adds Mike Woods, Partner, Morton Golf – PGA Director of Golf, Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
This 1700+ word article references demand-based pricing algorithms and revenue management. It highlights the time strain golf course operators suffer and the need for more automation in golf operations. It highlights the combination of marketing automation and pricing and how they interact within the art and science of golf course revenue management.
About Golf Course Technology Reviews:
Golf Course Technology Reviews (GCTR) is the leading online resource for independent and comprehensive reviews of golf course technology. GCTR is presented by Permanent Tee Times. It’s important to note, all Articles, Buying Guides and Podcast Episodes produced by Golf Course Technology Reviews (GCTR) are not paid for content. Our team of expert and technology client reviewers provides in-depth analysis and unbiased opinions on a wide range of products and services, from tee sheets and point-of-sale systems to golf cart fleet management technology and golf course apps. GCTR helps golf course operators make informed decisions about their technology purchases and enhance their overall golf operations experience.
Visit Golf Course Technology Reviews online at https://www.golfcoursetechnologyreviews.org