HARTFORD – SwingU, the sports technology and media company, would like to congratulate 12 of its SwingU Academies clients for being named to Golf Digest’s 2021-2022 “Best Young Teachers in America” list.
“We are excited about our clients’ accomplishments and are looking forward to their continued growth and success,” said Charles Cox, CEO of SwingU.
Instructors recognized are as follows:
- Nick Bova, 35 (Hamilton Farm G.C., Gladstone, N.J.)
- Ben Pellicani, 36 (Westhaven G.C., Franklin, Tenn.)
- Cody Carter, 31 (The Club at Savannah Quarters, Pooler, Ga.)
- Alex Fernandez, 29 (Jim McLean Golf School Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.)
- Jon McLean, 34 (Jim McLean Golf School Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.)
- Rushi Oza, 34 (Jim McLean Golf School Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.)
- Jon Schoepf, 28 (Jim McLean Golf School at Miami Beach G.C.)
- Grayson Zacker, 35 (Jim McLean Golf School Biltmore Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.)
- Brando Tommasi, 37 (Jim McLean Golf School at Miami Beach G.C.)
- Jeremy Anderson, 37 (Legacy Golf Performance Center, Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Paxton O’Connor, 29 (Desert Mountain G.C., Scottsdale, Ariz)
- Chris Mayson, 39 (Maderas Golf Academy, Poway, Calif.)
Having signed more than 100 coaches, facilities or academies since launching in January 2019, SwingU Academies delivers the most comprehensive coaching app platform in the world, allowing coaches to develop their own branded app, choosing from a variety of features and monetization strategies, including an interactive student-instructor forum, on-demand library of lessons and drills, 1-on-1 training with swing analysis and prescriptive drills, in-person lesson booking, on-the-course strokes gained stats, business integration, push notifications and more.
SwingU Academies has also signed clients in tennis, fitness and baseball, giving its sales team the ability to offer any private club or resort an instruction & training SaaS solution for its golf, tennis and/or fitness teams.
To learn more about SwingU Academies, visit our website at SwingU.com/Academies.
Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, SwingU is a sports technology and media company focused on golf game improvement. The company owns and operates the top-rated golf game-improvement app across GPS, scorecard, statistics and instruction. SwingU Clubhouse publishes an email newsletter reaching hundreds of thousands of golfers daily. Lastly, SwingU Academies develops personalized, branded instruction & training apps and media for clubs, teachers and academies. For more company information, please visit www.swingu.com.