Golf Kitchen and Golf Kitchen Magazine announce new book.
Golf Kitchen is set to launch the second book in the Golf Kitchen series later this year titled Golf Kitchen Americas.
Editor in Chief, Diana DeLucia spent the best part of 2018 traveling to destinations in the Americas seeking out Private Golf Club, Country Club and Golf Resorts that have been raising the culinary bar in the industry.
The first eight destinations include:
- Addison Reserve Country Club, Delray Beach, Florida.
- Boca West Country Club, Boca Raton, Florida.
- Edgewood Country Club, River Vale, New Jersey.
- The Garzon Club, Maldonado, Uruguay.
- GlenArbor Golf Club, Bedford, New York.
- Mayacama Golf Club, Sonoma County, California.
- Medinah Country Club, Medinah, Illinois.
- Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
“I am thrilled to collaborate once again and continually unveil the industry’s most excellent Private Golf and Country Club culinary teams. I look forward to the completion of this next project later this year. The passion and hard work that every team has committed will be evident.” said DeLucia.
Golf and food fanatics will enjoy this 500 plus page coffee table book that features club histories, interviews with owners, general managers, sommeliers, executive chefs, executive pastry chefs, and their recipes accompanied with full-color photography of golf courses, clubhouses, portraits and of course, the food!
Stay tuned for the second eight in the coming months. Pre-Orders to be announced.
Golf Kitchen Magazine
Editor in Chief