GOLFBUDDY, a global leader in golf GPS technology, is excited to announce the launch of its brand-new rangefinder, the Laser Lite2.
The GOLFBUDDY Laser Lite2 will be available to retailers and green grass establishments due to the extensive distribution network of Second Chance Ltd.
This innovative golf accessory’s predecessor, the Laser Lite, was never made available to retail or green grass channels, making the Laser Lite2 a much-anticipated addition to the market.
The GOLFBUDDY Laser Lite 2 has been introduced to the market at an extremely competitive price point of £169.99 / €199.99, making it an attractive option for golf enthusiasts seeking a high-quality rangefinder without breaking the bank. This affordable RRP ensures that a wider range of golfers can benefit from the advanced features and precision that the Laser Lite 2 has to offer, including:
- Faster measurement speed with ZST Technology (0.2 seconds)
- Design 2.0 compact for optimal grip and steadiness when using the rangefinder
- Easy Pin Finder Mode – Press and hold power / measurement button to activate Pin Finder Mode.
- A water-resistant and rugged design, built to withstand the toughest golfing conditions.
- Slope ON/OFF – Press and hold the MODE button for 5 seconds to turn the Slope feature on/off
- Bright LCD – Clear measurement with bright 6X magnification viewfinder
- IPX4 Water-resistant
- USGA / R&A legal for handicap & tournament play
“We are thrilled to introduce the GOLFBUDDY Laser Lite2 rangefinder to our retail partners in the EMEA,” said Patrick Daniels, Managing Director at Second Chance Ltd. “The Laser Lite2 is a huge upgrade on the previous Laser Lite, even though it’s been our bestseller and won multiple awards. I’m very excited to see golfers using the product and ultimately enhancing their game and overall golf experience.”
If you have retail capabilities and are looking to offer this exciting new rangefinder to your customers, please contact the Second Chance sales team by calling +44 (0) 1253 407 272 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
George Bradshaw, Marketing Coordinator – email@example.com
More imagery available here – https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/zkueixg8alpzci1fbpbok/h?dl=0&rlkey=ayz2wil3cbjjz40e6m7up3b30