GolfPass+ Available Beginning Today and Including Fee-Free Tee Times, Cancellation Protection and More Playing Rewards at No Additional Cost
ORLANDO, Fla. – GolfPass today announced a better way to become part of golf’s No. 1 digital membership with the introduction of GolfPass+, a new membership option that adds new perks and benefits to the basic membership without adding to the price.
GolfPass+ replaces the former GolfPass basic membership, retaining the same benefits and the $99 annual subscription price but adding three new benefits:
- Waived convenience fees on 10 tee-time bookings on GolfNow each year, which adds up to $139 in savings and can be used on up to four golfers with each booking.
- If the unexpected happens and plans change, cancellation protection on 10 GolfNow or TeeOff bookings each year, which can be made without penalty up to one hour before play.
- Earn up to 25 percent more GolfNow or TeeOff Rewards points on all qualifying rounds booked and played.
The ever-growing list of existing perks and benefits that help members play more and better golf also are included with GolfPass+, including access to thousands of hours of exclusive instructional and entertainment programming, which can be streamed – on demand – 24/7.
Other notable benefits include:
- Play more golf with the help of $120 in tee-time credits each year, which are available as $10 monthly credits on GolfNow Hot Deals and TeeOff DEAL Times, with no day or time restrictions.
- GolfPass Perks at participating courses, which can include food and beverage discounts, pro shop discounts, free range balls, free replays and special tee-time deals.
- Complimentary TaylorMade gift for each year of membership.
- Discounts on merchandise and travel.
The GolfPass Video-only membership option is still available at $49 per year or $4.99 per month. Each membership option offers a free, seven-day trial.
GOLFPASS HELPS GOLFERS PLAY MORE AND BETTER GOLF:
GolfPass is designed for today’s golfer and is the only digital golf membership that delivers exclusive content and comprehensive benefits designed to help every type of golfer – from beginner to expert – play more and better golf. Developed in partnership between global golf superstar Rory McIlroy and NBC Sports Group, GolfPass is a first-of-its-kind, direct-to-consumer subscription program, which offers opportunities to play more golf, comprehensive tools to improve any golfer’s game and high-quality video content. Series included in the vast library of video content available exclusively as part of a GolfPass membership, are originals like The Conor Moore Show, Breaking into the Game: Juniors with Michael Bannon, My Daily Routine, My Roots, and more. A GolfPass membership is available in North America at GolfPass.com, in the U.K. and Republic of Ireland at GolfPass.co.uk, and in Australia at www.GolfPass.com.au. The GolfPass membership also is available via connected TV, iOS and Android apps.
-NBC Sports Group-
NBC Sports Digital