West Palm Beach, FL – GolfTrainingAids.com, home of the world’s largest selection of golf teaching and training aids, has announced new Golf Game Improvement offers for the Holiday Season.
The new Home Putting Suite, a bundle of five putting improvement products, was recently launched to promote unprecedented feedback to every at-home putting practice session. It’s now available for an introductory price of $174.99 (a $75 savings), and consists of:
- The Home Putt Putting Mat, that’s portable, durable, and ideal for putting practice on the go.
- The Putting Stick – an ingenious training aid that features an adjustable backstop, easy-load ball ramp and eye-alignment mirror that collectively provide you visual feedback so you can instantly adjust your stroke length and improve accuracy.
- The compact Perfect Roll Putting Mirror that helps you develop sound setup and stroke mechanics via color-coded lines that lend feedback on your stroke path and putter face squareness through impact.
- Perfect Roll Putting Balls, which are striped to show your intended line and how you’re rolling the ball – helping you fine-tune your aim and stroke.
- And the No 3-Putt Cup Reducer that fits snugly inside the hole to shrink your practice cup and make real cups on the course seem like much larger targets.
“With winter here, we want to make it easy for golfers to stay committed to improving their golf game, even though it’s the ‘off season’ in many parts of the country,” says John Diulus, president of golftrainingaids.com. “We also have more exciting new products that will be introduced soon on GolfTrainingAids.com, so be on the lookout for our next big announcement.”
For Black Friday, GolfTrainingAids.com will also offer up to 50% off on some of the site’s most popular training aids. Visit the site on Black Friday, November 25, and all weekend through Cyber Monday, November 28, to find the offer that will help the golfer in your life play the game better and enjoy it more.
To learn more, visit GolfTrainingAids.com.
Golf Training Aids’ online marketplace – GolfTrainingAids.com – offers the world’s largest selection of golf teaching and training aids. Founded by PGA Master Professional Dr. Gary Wiren in 1984, the brand brings an unprecedented wealth of golf knowledge and experience to this “one stop shop” for golf training solutions. The expertly-curated selection of feedback devices, training tools and golf improvement aids is designed to be a comprehensive game improvement offering representing the best of the best in developmental golf products available.
In 2022, GolfTrainingAids.com will begin to feature an increasing amount of instructional and how-to video content, to help connect golfers with game-improvement solutions exactly suited to help specific weaknesses in their games.
Wiren is a golf educator, a Master member of the PGA of America, and a former national PGA staff director. He has written or participated in the writing of 250+ magazine articles and 14 books. His popular, award-winning When Golf Is a Ball was named “best golf book in the year 2004.” He has 13 film credits, four videos on the market including the award-winning The Fascinating World of Golf, and has taught privately, in groups, at seminars and stage performances, to more than 250,000 people in 30 countries.
For more information, visit GolfTrainingAids.com.
Kevin Frisch PR