The Wilds Golf Club in Prior Lake, MN just completed training for the GTAA Tournament Certified Golf Course Program with flying colors.
The Wilds GC is fully qualified to serve all of the Golf Tournament clients. They have been trained in every aspect of producing a successful golf tournament. From selling sponsors, filling fields with golfers and recruiting volunteers and operations. Every aspect of hosting an event from the customer’s point of view.
TOURNAMENT CERTIFICATION FOR GOLF COURSES
An education and certification program for staff and employees of Golf Courses that offers information to assist them in producing successful events, assist tournament customers and increase business.
- Increased Income – Increased rounds, more revenue per player, more clients.
- Education – The information needed to help your clients.
- Planning Tools – Guides and check lists to assist clients.
- Creditability – Nationally recognized program that sets you apart.
- Commitment – Shows that you are committed to golf events and their success.
- Image – As an expert in your area.
- Confidence – Gives you the confidence to handle any size or type event.
- Promotion – Listed on the GTAA website offering exposure and promotion.
- Ongoing training – Monthly conference calls and annual conference.
TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES
- The Industry (Demographics, Organizations, Media)
- Selling (Finding, Presenting and Closing more deals)
- Become a Consultant (Teaching Customers to use your property)
- Committees (Responsibilities, Training, Accountability)
- Facilities (Golf Courses, Staging, Banquets)
- Sponsors (Selling, Packages, Companies)
- Golfers (Wants, Packages, Handicapping)
- Games and Contests (Formats, Purpose, Winners)
- Gifts and Prizes (Golfers Packages, Contests, Winners)
- Operations (Time lines, Action Items, Budgets)
- “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament” Book
- “Take Your Golf Tournament to the Next Level” DVD
- “GTAA Consultant Manual”
- “Golf A Thon Manual”
- “Increasing Golf Tournament Business” manual
- Night Golf Operations Manual
- Night Golf Fundraising Guide
- Tournament Planning Guide
- Tournament Check List
For more information contact: