What is a Certified Golf Tournament Consultant
A Golf Tournament Consultant is one who helps others with their events. Through direction, advice and offering anything that they need to produce a successful event. The ideal Consultant will offer: Consulting, Event Planning, Merchandise, Services, Golf Course booking, Auctions, Travel Packages, Educational Materials, Seminars and Training.
What are the Benefits?
Own your own business in golf, unlimited income
Creditability, Advancement, Big Projects, Knowledge, Earning Potential, Commitment, Image, Confidence, Networking, Promotion, Ongoing training
What does the GTAA Offer:
- Complete Training in consulting, selling and giving seminars.
- Golf Tournament Leads in your area.
- Listed on GTAA website.
- Exposure in the golf industry
- Certification as a Golf Tournament Consultant
- Certification as a PGA Presenter
- Education of the industry and its growth
- Networking with industry leaders, conference calls and Consultant meetings
- Preferred pricing and discounts from golf vendors
What is the Certification Process
- Make the decision and commitment.
- Read the Golf Tournament Consultant Manual
- Watch the 4-training session.
- Read the eBook “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament”.
- Watch the video “How to Produce a Successful
- Take the 100 Question Test
Session #1 – Getting Started – What is a Golf Tournament Consultant and Event Planner, Company set up, Golf Tournament Industry Overview and Demographics
Session #2 – Marketing and Promotions – Marketing Plan, Website, Advertising, Finding Leads
Session #3 – The Selling Process – Tournament Diagnostic, Contracts and Proposals, Selling Merchandise, Selling Services
Session #4 – Consulting and Event Planning
Different Formats, Golfathons, Night Golf
Owning your own events
Materials and Resources
Training Webinars online
“How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament” book
“Take Your Golf Tournament to the Next Level” video
Golf Consultant Manual
100 Step Tournament Check List
Golf A Thon Manual
Night Golf Manual
Investment – $1000 Initial Training sessions online, $1000 Year 1, $600 Year 2
Includes: Coaching, Marketing, Promotion and Tournament Leads,
Contact: Phil Immordino – email@example.com 602-524-7034