PGA Professionals Will Earn Up To 17 Required PGA Education Points At ING Spring Conference
29th Annual ING Spring Conference May 19-23 at the Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center in Sebring, FL.
PGA Professionals will earn up to 17 Required PGA Education Points by attending the 29th Annual ING Spring Conference May 19-23 at the Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center in Sebring, FL.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-474-0531 for details.
PGA Professionals receive discounted fees when they register for the conference, and will earn up to 12 PGA Education Credits based on the number of events they attend. PGA Professionals’ registration form can be found at www.inggolf.com under Spring Conference.
PGA Professionals will join other attendees in all elements on the ING Spring Conference schedule packed with networking, educational and golf events designed to help all attendees enhance their standing in the golf industry. Highlights include:
- APPOINTMENT SHOW: The ING One-On-One Appointment Show was created to place an emphasis on business relations between the media and golf companies, resorts, destinations and entrepreneurs. Participating companies set up tabletop displays and conduct private meetings held every 15 minutes. Media members use the time to gather story material, do interviews and nurture relationships.
- DEMO LAB: The ING Demo Lab will take place on Monday morning at Sun ‘N Lake Golf Club. Companies with golf equipment and training aids set up on the range and putting green where attendees try the products first hand.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Generational Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception at Rafter T Ranch and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
Plus, at this year’s conference there will be an extended stay program on Thursday May 23, with golf, attraction tours and drag racing at the famed Sebring International Raceway.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-474-0531.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.