One Publication, One Product Will Be Honored In ING Spring Conference ‘Best’ Awards Program
One publication and one product will be honored in the ING Conference Best awards program at the 29th Annual ING Spring Conference, set for May 19-23, 2019 at the Chateau Elan Hotel and Conference Center in Sebring, Florida.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-474-0531 for details.
The “ING Conference Best” awards will recognize one issue of a publication and one golf product or service among those on display at the ING Spring Conference.
The golf publication rules are:
- Publication SHOULD NOT be judged on size, quality of paper, circulation, or the number of times it is published.
- Publication SHOULD be judged on
- How it utilized the available space;
- Amount of information, entertainment delivered to the reader;
- Quality of articles, photography, graphics;
- Creativity of its “departments” or regular features;
- The attractiveness of the cover;
- Overall enjoyment and satisfaction from reading or browsing the publication.
- Any publication that has a representative registered for the ING Spring Conference and which has published continually for at least one full year prior to the conference is eligible.
- Publishers should bring ONE issue to enter in the competition.
- Attendees will have up to four days to study the entries before voting. Winner will be announced the final night of the conference.
The golf product/service rules are:
- Any product or service, shown at the ING Conference.
- Company must be in attendance at the ING Spring Conference at a minimum of Appointment Show level to be eligible.
- Attendees will study the entries during the One-On-One Appointment Show and/or the Demo Lab. Winner will be announced the final night of the conference.
Winners form the 2018 ING Spring Conference were: Publication – Northeast Golf; Product – EZEE Golf.
The ING Spring Conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events:
- ING One-On-One Appointment Show: This is a series of 15-minute, private meetings between exhibitors and attendees.
- ING Demo Lab: Attendees test the latest equipment, training aids and instructional tips on the range and putting green.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Generational Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception at Rafter T Ranch and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
Plus, at this year’s conference there will be an extended stay program on Thursday May 23, with golf, attraction tours and drag racing at the famed Sebring International Raceway.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-474-0531.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.