Media Row A Key Element Of One-On-One Appointment Show At ING Spring Conference
Do you have a golf radio show, podcast or TV show? Then ING has a tremendous opportunity for you to meet new prospects for interviews and partnerships.
Media Row returns this year as part of golf’s most unique networking session, the ING One-On-One Appointment Show at the 29th Annual ING Spring Conference set for May 19-23, 2019 at the SEVEN Sebring Raceway Hotel, formerly the Chateau Elan Hotel and Conference Center in Sebring, Florida.
The non-profit International Network of Golf, the industry’s only media-based networking organization, conducts this annual gathering of media and golf companies and leaders. ING is “where the media and golf industry connect.”
Anyone in the golf industry and media is invited to join ING and attend the conference. Call 407-474-0531 for details.
Media Row consists of golf shows that receive a display table in the very popular ING One-On-One Appointment Show. Shows set up their recording equipment at the table, and every 15 minutes a new company representative comes to the table to be interviewed for a feature that will be used during a future airing of the show. It is also a chance to meet prospective partners and sponsors.
There is space for up to six shows/podcasts in this year’s Media Row. So far four shows have claimed spots on Media Row: Myrtle Beach Golf Channel, produced by Brian Stefan and Jeff Gilder; Golf Talk Live in Philadelphia with host Tony Leodora; Back 9 Boys Radio with Rich Styles; and Back 9 Media of Ohio with Fred Altvater.
If you are interested in taking one of the remaining spots, call 407-474-0531.
The ING Spring Conference will feature a full schedule of networking and educational events:
- ING One-On-One Appointment Show: This is a series of 15-minute, private meetings between exhibitors and attendees.
- ING Demo Lab: Attendees test the latest equipment, training aids and instructional tips on the range and putting green.
- EDUCATION: Sessions include the Entrepreneurs Panel, Generational Marketing, Social Media Marketing and more.
- GOLF: Various golf tournaments will be conducted, both in team and individual formats. Included is a local qualifier for the U.S. Golf Challenge National Championship.
- NETWORKING: Several networking sessions are planned, including the Opening Night Welcome Reception at Rafter T Ranch and the Tuesday Night Banquet.
Plus, at this year’s conference there will be an extended stay program on Thursday May 23, with golf, attraction tours and drag racing at the famed Sebring International Raceway.
To register for the ING Conference, or to find out more about ING, visit www.inggolf.com, or call 407-474-0531.
The International Network of Golf has been networking the golf industry since 1990. Anyone in the golf industry or media, at any level, can benefit from being a member of ING. We all have our roles in the golf industry, but we come together under the ING umbrella to help each other grow our businesses and careers.
Along with the Spring Conference, ING also offers the ING Hospitality Room at the PGA Merchandise Show for its members, and conducts the annual ING Media Awards and the ING Industry Honors programs. www.inggolf.com.