Jacobsen® Expands Distributors’ Regions in the United States
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announces the expansion of sales-and-service regions for several authorized distributors of Jacobsen professional turf equipment. These expansions leverage the expertise and knowledge of existing Jacobsen distributors.
“The updated regions enable us to optimize and strengthen our ability to support the sales and service of Jacobsen equipment to golf and turf facilities across the United States,” said Michael R. Parkhurst, Vice President, Golf & Turf at Textron Specialized Vehicles, which designs and manufactures Jacobsen products. “Customers will benefit from the support offered by these distributors, which are highly respected, have a strong knowledge of and affinity for Jacobsen equipment, and consistently deliver exceptional customer service.”
The changes are as follows:
- RMT Equipment will add Las Vegas to its territory. RMT Equipment has been a full-service distributor for E-Z-GO, Cushman and Jacobsen equipment for over a decade and has established strong relationships within the golf and turf industries.
- MTE Equipment Solutions will now cover northern New Jersey. MTE is an award-winning supplier of commercial grounds maintenance equipment, and has been the exclusive Jacobsen distributor in the northeast since 2010, with four full-service locations.
- Tri-State Pump (TSP) will expand its region to cover Georgia and northern Florida. TSP has been an expert in professional turf and irrigation equipment for 25 years, and an exclusive distributor for Jacobsen equipment for 10 years in South Carolina.
- Joe Blair Garden Supply will handle sales and service of Jacobsen equipment to golf facilities in southern Florida. Joe Blair Garden Supply has been a fixture in Southern Florida for more than 75 years, offering an extensive range of equipment, including Jacobsen, focused on the professional turf industry.
- Burris Equipment will add northern Indiana and southwest Michigan to its existing territory of Illinois. Burris has distributed industry-leading brands since 1931, and added Jacobsen to its portfolio in 2003; it offers a complete complement of services, including new equipment sales, rental, parts and service.
- Tropicars Golf and Utility Vehicles will service customers in north-central Florida. Tropicars is an authorized Jacobsen distributor covering the Caribbean, central and South America with an extensive network of sales, parts and technical support.
For more information about the complete line of Jacobsen professional turf equipment, visit www.jacobsen.com.
For more than 95 years, Jacobsen turf-care equipment has built a legacy of precision craftsmanship, legendary quality of cut and unmatched expertise in the turf-maintenance industry. Dedicated solely to delivering perfectly groomed turf, Jacobsen equipment is used on some of the finest formal turf areas across the United States and the world through an extensive distribution network. Jacobsen equipment is designed and manufactured by Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company. Additional information can be found at jacobsen.com.
About Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc.
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Jacobsen®, Ransomes®, TUG™, Douglas™, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Arctic Cat, Textron Systems, and TRU Simulation + Training. For more information, visit: www.textron.com.
Certain statements in this press release may project revenues or describe strategies, goals, outlook or other non-historical matters; these forward-looking statements speak only as of the date on which they are made, and we undertake no obligation to update them. These statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.