Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction, B. Draddy, EP NY
Company Overview & Job Description:
Summit Golf Brands is focused on providing the green grass channel superior product, unique decoration methods and unparalleledcustomer service across multiple brands. It is the company behind four of the golf industry’s leading apparel brands: Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction, B. Draddy and EPNY.
As the Account Executive representing Fairway & Greene, Zero Restriction and B. Draddy in Ohio and Kentucky, and B. Draddy only in Michigan, this person will be responsible for managing their territory’s book of business, customer relationships, and all aspects of the sales process for existing and new accounts. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter with knowledge of the corporate apparel / promotional goods industry and a passion for apparel, customer service, and managing accounts.
Reports to:Vice President of Sales
- Be a proud, enthusiastic, and positive Summit Golf Brands representative in the
- Promoting and growing sales in your territory on an on-going
- Traveling your territory regularly to cultivate meaningful partnerships with wholesale partners both in season and for Pre-Book line reviews.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with partners in
- Build trust with current and prospective business partners with thoughtful and thorough
- Drive revenue by acting with integrity and being well informed and client
- Educate buyers, corporate clients, and end consumers on products by telling brand
- Provide first class customer service to accounts by checking in regularly with onsite customer visits and phone communication to exceed customer expectation and pro-actively seek new order
- Focusing on Company’s new online sales platforms to strengthen business – Summit Club Code, Summit Club Shop, and B2B direct order entry system.
- Actively pursue and capture tournament and outing
- Assisting with key regional and national events as needed by the Company (Major Championships, Tour Events).
- Maintaining regular contact with your sales supervisor by providing consistent territory and account
- Continually improving market knowledge and sales
- Contributing to the culture and success of Summit Golf
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with experience in golf, retail or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with online Google products (Forms and Docs)
- Detail oriented, extremely well organized with strong time management
Compensation: Commensurate upon experience.
Estimated Start Date: December 2023
Preferred Location:Flexible dependent on candidates past experience and current location.
To apply, please find our online application at: https://careers.summitgolfbrands.com/